chapter 13

It had been a week since you had escaped Jack and found Lewis. Life was going perfect. You two had found a beautiful cave and lived in the coral island where you Dad had always wanted to take you. You loved this place and you loved lewis but one thing was bad.... he wouldn't let you try and help your dad.

You decided to leave when he was sleeping. You had to save your father no matter what. You'll get your father and come straight back and Lewis won't know you've even gone.

"Y/n?" Lewis asked you as you were thinking about leaving. He was sitting a rock ledge close to the ceiling carving something out of rock whilst you were reading a book in plastic casing that you had ever since you were a girl. Your father made it for you and after you had met Lewis he decided to get it for you whilst you were out collecting dinner.

"Yes my love?" You reply, putting your book down and looking up at him.

He was fiddling with rock still, his eyebrows tensed with concentration. He looked up at you and you made eye contact.

"Please come here" he asked gently like trying to tame a wild wolf

You got up cautiously and swam over to him and when you were in arms reach he pulled you close into his chest.

"What's wrong?" You mutter whilst rubbing his back.

"You won't ever leave me, will you y/n?"

"Of course not !! I love you too much" you tell him whilst you grab his face and kiss him passionately

If only he knew..

———————

You and Lewis were both in bed together but you claimed to be sick so he wouldn't hold you like he usually does. When you heard his steady breathing you knew he was asleep so you gently swam out of the bed and out the entrance of the cave.

This time though, you had brought a dagger that you had found on the sea bed a couple of days ago...

Here I come jack..