chapter 12

A/n : just to clear up, a soul mate / mate is the person your ment to be with, the other half of your soul. And when you find them it's like instant love.

——————

You both gasp and look at each other but neither of you can muster any words to say anything. You just both go in for another kiss and it's even better than the last. Fireworks explode all across your lips and you open you mouth to allow him access and he gladly enters and explores your mouth with his moist tongue.

You both finally pull away and stare into each other's eyes.

"Woah, that was amazing." You mutter

"What's even more amazing is that your mate, and a beautiful one at that" he replies and you giggle as he kisses your cheek erupting sparks.

"I guess we're sharing a bed then ?" He asks and you nod your head.

You both swim over to the bed hand in hand and he lays down first and watches you get changed as fast as you can. He just chuckles knowing your still nervous about meeting him.

When you finally join him on the bed of seaweed he pulls you close into his chest and you wrap your tails around each others in a lovers hold. He lightly plays with your hair as you both sit there in silence.

He thinks your asleep and he starts muttering to himself about how lucky he was to find his mate, especially after the genocide the humans created. You just snuggle into him further and you finally drift off to sleep.

Your last thoughts being what is jack going to think...