Chapter Nine

You were finally free !! You whopped and hollered as you swam through the water. The crystal blue water surrounded you as you zoomed through the water doing flips and spirals, it felt amazing to stretch out your tail! Your excitement quickly ran out though as you remembered your father. You knew jack wouldn't kill him since he needed you to come back to him... but he could still hurt your father.

You started sobbing loudly.. you've been crying a lot these past couple of weeks and you've had enough. You let the rage consume you as you promised yourself you'd eat revenge. But first you needed to help your father.

You knew you'd have to go to the closest mermaid clan and beg them to help. You needed to rescue your father, you've already lost your mother to the humans.

————————
Jacks POV:

"FUCKING HELL!! HOW COULD SHE LEAVE ME !!"

Since y/n left me about 30 minuets ago I couldn't stop screaming. I can't believe I feel for her tricks, I knew she was going to try to escape soon but I didn't think she'd actually escape!

I screamed again and banged my head hard against the side of the boat. I deserve to be punished.. I let my little precious mermaid y/n escape.

I was about to hit my head again twice as hard when I heard shuffling, your father was trying to crawl off the side of the boat. I slowly walk over, anger nearly bursting out my veins.

"It wasn't my fault y/n left, ITS YOURS !! IF YOU WERENT SO WEAK SHE WOULDNT HAVE LEFT TO TRY AND GET HELP FOR YOU!!" I scream in his face and straddle him as I start to punch his face.

I hear his bones cracking and blood is spraying everywhere. I can't help myself though, he let MY precious escape. He needs to pay with his worthless life.

I reach over and grab the knife I pulled from my side where y/n stabbed me earlier and I hold it against his neck. He gets more panicked and tries to shake me off. I just chuckle and whip my hand hard across his throat, slicing it open. I watch the life drain from his eyes, my only regret not dragging his death out longer and more painfully.

"Now nothing will be in the way of me and my little mermaid.."