Chapter Five

You couldn't just let your father die! He's the one who brought you even when your mother died. He's the only thing in the world you care about and you won't let him leave just because a human has taken him.

You swim up as fast as you can to the boat, ignoring the searing pain in you back and you climb up the side to look over the ledge.

You sea your father sprawled our across the deck and a young handsome human boy punching him.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" He screams at your father.

Your father just looks down, not saying a word as your father gets punched again, harder than last time. Bruises are growing along your fathers body and you can't help but scream out before another punch lands on him.

The boys head whips up to where you are clinging to the boat. He slowly stalks towards you and your frozen in terror. You look at your dad to see he's passed out and the boy sees your distracted and jumps at you and gets a tight grip on your arm. He pulls you onto the deck as you thrash and scream. He sits down and pulls you into the deck and slowly strokes your hair.

"Shhhh my beauty.. it's okay, I would never hurt you"

You slowly calm down as he rocks you back and forth and you can't help but just lay in his lap and cry into his chest.

"W-why me?" You stutter out, still clutching your chest.

"You've always been the one for me, my prized possession, but we only just found out now"

He kisses the top of your forehead as you cry harder, your father still unmoving on the deck, and the boy whispers for you to sleep and you feel a sharp pinch as he pushes a needle into you.

Your vision starts to fade into black and you feel the boy pick you up gently and slowly start walking across the deck...