tres

i know the chapters are short, im trying to figure out where to go with this lol

throughout the story it will progress more than just 3rd pov
-

The skyline danced with cyan colors cutting through the glowing sun on the frigid Tuesday morning.
Trees filled the swollen cloud-filled sky as cars and buses drove by the giant suv holding Park Jimin and his boys.

Shades down and windows blacked out had become a daily routine for Jimin. "for your protection." his boss says every time they leave for work or go out.

His family and him were a kind of a big thing in Seoul. It's surprising that Y/n didn't recognize his picture from some magazines or billboards. They owned a bunch of businesses in Korea.

And Jimin was a dancer, a very popular one.

Dancing has been his whole life since the moment he learned how to walk. His feet dwindled him into getting a full time job as a dance trainee for a company called bighit

Bighit was filled with different varieties of jobs such idols, writers, dancers etc...

That's also where he met Namjoon. He was one of the business executives who worked there. He found talent and Jimin and they instantly clicked. Namjoon helped Jimin get on his feet in the world before helping him achieve his dreams.

He also met Yoongi,Kook, Tae, Hobi, and Jin from there one. They also worked for as business partners with Namjoon. They happened to all live together too.

Kook sang, Tae opened art schools and galleries around Seoul, Yoongi and Hobi did a bunch of random things that there were too many to name, and Jin acted like the parent for the all of them.

They all had their lives written with the same pen and paper which connected their paths together. Eventually Jimin ended up moving in with them.

They became his family.

And Jimin liked that.

He was grateful to have one.

Jimin's phone buzzed silently, awakening him daydream. He pulled it out car from his pocket, trying not to disturb sleeping Yoongi beside him.

They were all planning on going to the city for an early breakfast before they all had to get to work and Yoongi was never a morning person or really an afternoon person either.

He also loved to sleep.

Y/n
Nude?

Jimin smiled softly. To be honest, he thought she forgot. It made him happy that he didn't. He typed immediately.

Jimin
Was my new bestie that thirsty this morning ?

Y/n
Yup, now fill me up.