epílogo part 2

this is it, the official ending

this is it, the official ending. thank you to all the readers and rereaders, this story wouldn't be anything without you honestly.

if you notice changes to the book, i'm editing.

please enjoy this final chapter. ♡︎

❥ SERENDIPITY- JIMIN ❥

❥ I DONT KNOW WHY - ASTRID S, NOTD ❥

-

A few years later

Something was crawling on my face.

It inched down my forehead, passing the through faint wrinkle lines and slowly tracing its way down to the slope of my nose. It crashed softly onto my lips and then rolled its way down my chin and onto my chest.

I popped an eye open and slowly slide my sunglasses down with my finger. The sun was bright and blinding as it glistened down on my beautiful baby boy who was sitting on my stomach, playing with his toy car.

He was a giggling mess, his black bangs covering his eyes slightly and the tip of his ears. I asked Jimin to take him to get a haircut awhile ago but he said he wanted to let it grow out for awhile.

I also asked him go easy on the toys with this kid.

He spoiled him way too much.

I leaned up from my seat that was beside the pool and swooped him towards my chest, wrapping one arm around his bum that was covered by his khaki shorts while my other hand held is head carefully.

"Mama!!" Jun shouted. He knocked his tiny fist against my chest softly and giggled. His laugh was an exact replica to like his fathers. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek that was a bit red from the playing in the sun.

"Hi, my love," I smiled at him, "Did mommy fall asleep on you?"

He nodded his head quickly, his bangs swooshing up and down as he gripped the toy car and shoved it in my face, "Mommy fell asleep while we were playing!"

Jun huffed and fell back on top of me with a thump. I promised I would play with him and prioritize his stuffed animals just as much he did, but my work schedule was catching up and it was difficult to juggle everything including playtime.

I knew the my son like the back of my hand and could obviously tell he was slightly upset and agitated. So, I did the only thing that would make him cheer up.

I started to tickle him all over. He didn't comply at first but then he gave him when I began peppering kisses all over his face. My hands poked his stomach and then went under his armpits as he shifted on top of me, trying to slap my hands away.