once

This chapter is where the tea is spilled

This chapter is inspired by one of the books I read (not in wattpad) and honestly I kind of think this is my favorite chapter so far.

Also please go share both of stories: ANDROID and SEXTING

love you

-

Our gazes fell to the witch who stuck her tiny head through the crevice of the door. She had a sweet, serenading smile scribbled on her lips as her cat eyes twinkled softly.

She hummed, "I'm sorry I intruded, that was very impolite of me." She babbled like a child, pushing herself through the crack of the doorway to bow at us. A part of me felt like she was observing Jimin and I's moment and attempted to puncture it.

I brushed the the thought off immediately.

"It's alright, we were actually done in here." I said.

Jimin gave me a confused look, his brows scrunching lightly. His palm latched onto my wrist gently just as Lu left the room, his warm brown eyes boring into mine.

"We aren't done with this conversation yet." He murmured.

I sighed. "You know we have a guest waiting for us, right?"

He let me go reluctantly at that which I mumbled a 'thank you' for. We just joined Lu at the dinner table, Jimin taking the head with I sat to his right. Lu sat across from me, sparing  a few glances every once in awhile.

To be honest, dinner was a blur. I just remember the taste of the food that were absolutely exotic and splendid. It felt like I was getting high on caviar and to be real I never knew I could be put into this type of euphoria for food.

Lu rambled on about her trip to Greece and how her family was infatuated with architecture and designs there. She spoke of her taking a trip there with Jimin sometime since they hadn't been there in years together.

Jimin thought nothing of it, seeing as it was a joke but to Lu, I could tell it wasn't.

I slowly drifted out of the conversation thinking about how Lu and boyfriend had traveled the world together as kids. Me? I was the little girl who came from a poor family and was taught: "If you see it and you like it, don't touch it...it will only get your hopes up that you can actually afford it."

My mother's motto wasn't always the best but it did work. I should thank her for that sometime. Maybe she, Jimin, and I could have lunch together again sometime. She really liked him. She said he was actually the best man I've had in awhile when they first met.

A gentle squeeze of my hand made me snap back to reality. My eyes glazed over to Jimin's hand on top of my mine, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the base of my hand.