diez

Usually it takes me about to month to update bc of laziness but since school is coming, I'm being generous

idk know how i feel about this chapter. im sorry if it feels like im rushing through the story, that's not my intention, I just need some tea.

please share my stories loves

-

Disgust.

It was the one word that could describe all the emotions I was feeling at once the moment I saw her peachy face.

Blonde, bright, and blissful, she wore a blue petite dress that made her look like the skinny legend from hell.

My stomach bubbled at just the thought of Jimin and her being close with one another. I could always just punch her in the face.

Butttt, I smiled like a good girl.

"Hi, I'm—"

"Jimin, baby, I missed you!" She chanted, her luscious blonde hair swaying from left in right as she made her way into his arms.

Rude.

The first I noticed was how small she was. She was smaller than me and her kind of small made her figure look fantastic. She reminded me of the girl in books who are too little to fit into their boyfriend's clothing.

It was hard not to give credit to her hair. The blonde waves cascaded down her waist. She had them neatly braided into a French, which was very suave. She exceeded class and wealth just by the look of her.

"I'm so glad you called me up," she squeezed his clothed bicep, "I was just stopping by in town to visit your mother!"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see you," he pointed towards me, "this is sweet pea, my girlfriend." 

For the first time, she actually glanced at me, her eyes widening in shock. Her mouth parted as her grip on Jimin loosened. He sauntered his way to me before lacing our fingers together tightly.

Her eyes said something that her lips couldn't catch as she grinned at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

Sure you didn't hoe.

"It's alright." She reached for my hand which I gave her respectfully. I noticed her firm shake and painted nails which still looked perfect like her.

"My name's Y/n, Jimin just goes overboard with the nicknames."

She chuckled humorously, a soft smile growing on face. "Jimin and I used to have so many nicknames for each other, I think sweet pea was one of them."

I rolled my eyes mentally as I attempted to release my hand from Jimin. He only held on tighter as he cleared his throat quietly.

"Yeah, but Y/n is the only pea I want."