siete

sorry for my absence welp

smut ahead ...

I'm not very good at writing it.

*EDITED*
she's on birth control
-

His body hovered over mine carefully, his beautiful brown eyes asserting his dominance through just a stare.

My heart fluttered as I inched closer to his bright lips. They met instantly, a soft moaning getting lost in my throat. He kissed me harder, licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. His tongue ran laps on my lips carefully.

My hands shimmered down to his chest, crossing his abs, and finally landing on his burning erection. I stroked it feverishly which amounted in Jimin moaning against my neck.

I undid his jeans and slid them off along with his boxers while feeling his teeth the base of throat, teasing it softly with his tongue. He bit down, turning the tender flesh dark purple.

"Jimin, fuck me please." I whimpered against him, my voice pleading for him to do anything.

He nodded before mumbling something along the lines of: 'god, im falling...you.'

His hands traveled to my breast again, his fingers latching onto my nipples. He tweaked them, rolling them left and right with his knuckles as I let out on a whimper.

He could make me cum just by doing that.

"Y/n, Y/n focus on me." His slender fingers wrapped around my jaw to tilt my face to meet his. Our noses brushed softly against each other's as he pecked the bridge of mine.

"Mmm?"

He smiled, our eyes locking together as he said the words, "kiss me." I pulled him by the fluffy strands on his head to my lips.

He pumped himself a few times before entering me with an earth shattering thrust that had me screaming his name like it was the holy gospel.

He voice drew out an elongated "fuck" as he buried himself further inside me.

Jimin's movements were strong with each withdraw and entering, making me feel all of him. He was pulsing and twitching hard, his balls brushing against the skin of my lower thigh every time he would come in contact with my lower half.

"Fuck, baby," he muttered in the crevice of my neck which I only reacted in a whimper, "you are so tight, oh god."

Minutes felt like hours as his thrust turned even more ruthless. I clenched around him continuously, tired moans spilling out of my mouth. I held onto him for dear life as fucks and mores left my mouth.

This boy was insatiable.

He flipped us around as leaned against the headboard, pulling me down on top of him. I aligned myself with length before lowering myself onto it slowly,

"Fuck me." Jimin grunted, letting his eyes roll back as pleasure overtook his form. Another wave of bliss hit, crying out as I felt him my certain spot with his length.

I bounced on him, trying to find a grip on his sweaty body while he held my hips tightly. I definitely knew it was going to leave a bruise tomorrow morning.

He dropped his head onto my shoulder while wrapping his hand around my throat, holding me firmly there but not applying any pressure. His lips planted hickeys up and down my skin, marking his territory any place he could.

My eyes involuntary closed at the overwhelming sense of pleasure. But it didn't last long because Jimin's grip on my throat tightened slightly to get my attention.

I opened my eyes and let them fall to him, a loud moan escaping my mouth in doing so.

"Look at me," he groaned, "I wanna see you."

My eyes focused on his damming gaze, a wash of tiredness entering me as I let him take control. His hips started to thrust up to meet my thighs as we kissed passionately.

The heat in my stomach began to take over as I felt my orgasm fast approaching. Jimin knew it too because his thrust were more controlled and harder, letting me soak in the feeling of him destroying my lower half.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum Jimin." I breathed, my face falling onto his shoulder. My nails dug into his soft skin as I tried to close the space between our bodies.

"Cum for me."

And with that, I broke.

Jimin shook under me, his orgasm taking control his body as his cum filled me to the brim. He hid his face in my neck, shuddering softly at feeling. He let out a breath.

My eyes closed as sleep came almost instantly. I was so close until I felt something shaking me awake. I opened my eyes for a second just to close them again.

"No bubba, we gotta get you cleaned up."

"No," I argued, "let's just sleep."

Jimin only chuckled at my silliness before lifting me off him and carrying me in a bridal position into an unfamiliar room which I could only assume was his bathroom.

"You bathroom is huge...even gotta a bench in here." He set me down on something cold, a laugh following afterwards.

"I'll give you a whole tour when your awake baby."

I leaned against his warm chest as he wiped me clean like I was a child. He showed a lot of attention to my thighs and then face and neck before taking us to the now-noticed big room he had.

He laid me down again before, me rolling on top of him to cuddle.

Then there was a thud downstairs.

Jimin groaned before dialing some number on his phone. It rang for a few seconds before Jimin whisper-yelled. "Could you make anymore noise, Namjoon?!"

A mutter of a sorry was heard on the other line before a few muffled laughs. Jimin stood up which made me moan as I made grabby hands at him.

He hung up after a few moments before entering the bed again with me. My head found his chest immediately.

"Did you koalas get angry?" Jimin asked, nuzzling his face into my hair. "Namjoon has been going on this whole rant with it for the past week now."

"I don't know...ask him when we get up." I cuddled further into him, getting lost in his warmth.

Before I passed out, I thought I heard something foreign and very vague come out of his mouth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

-
end of chap
A 1000 words oop.