nueve

- first person -i know that I alternate between third and first person a lot but that is just how I write lol

- first person -
i know that I alternate between third and first person a lot but that is just how I write lol

please share my story peeps

This is also a fill-in chapter ... so I can create a plot

sorry for mistakes xxxx

_____

A few months later, Jimin and I had been spending more time together. Late nights at concert halls to dinners and brunches, Jimin had seemed to surprise me everywhere we went. We finally became a couple.

We had gotten to know each other better that we knew everything one was going to do before they did it. The boys said we were two kids who were destined to end up pregnant with triplets because of the amount of sex we had.

I slept over almost every night with Jimin making a little space for me in closet to fit some clothes in. I had a small compartment of shoes next to his and some leftover makeup material when I needed it in the morning.

And here we lay, our limp legs tangled together under the fluffy white sheets. My chest pressed against his stomach, his hands running down the arch of my back.

"Let's go out tomorrow." Jimin mumbled softly into my hair, his eyes meeting mine.

I chuckled softly, "We have been hanging out everyday for the past weeks babe."

He rolled his eyes, moving onto his side.

"Do you just not wanna hang out with me, Sweet Pea," he asked playfully.

"You know it's not like that." I slapped his chest softly.

He only laughed wildly, his cheekbones rising. He shifted closer to me, guiding me to him with his hand.

"But it is EXACTLY like that, Little Ms. Y/n."

He pressed his mouth onto mine lazily. He bit my lip tenderly, an involuntary gasp leaving my lips as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He maneuvered himself on top on of me, locking my head with his hands.

My fingers caressed his pulpy cheeks, my arms slowly making its way around his neck.

He pulled back just before things got heated which made me groan.

"I want you to meet someone." He murmured.

I pressed my forehead to his, nodding softly.

"She means a lot to me Y/n," he pecked my nose, "she is like my family."

"HOLY SHIT, IS IT YOUR MOM???? Because I have a thing for mom's, Jimin." I shrieked, pushing him off me.

I was making my way to the closet, attempting to find an outfit to impress his mother but he yanked me back forcefully.

"Sugar, no, it's not my mother."

"Aw." I pouted as he situated me on his lap comfortably.

"She is really important to me and I just feel like since you are my girlfriend now, it's only right if you meet her, Sugar."

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Luanne, her name is Luanne." he whispered, running his fingers massaging my scalp.

My hands danced on his cheeks, watching his brows knit together.

"What is it, Sugar?" he pecked my cheeks.

"Why is she important to you? Did you guys have like a relationship? Did she meet the guys?" I avoided his eyes, simply just waiting for his answer.

He sighed, "I wouldn't call it a relationship, baby. She met the guys and shit but it's nothing special."

I rolled my eyes at his half-ass answer, climbing off his lap and onto the bed.

I covered myself with the bedsheets, sighing tiredly.

"Don't be mad, Sugar."

He slipped himself under the sheets, his arms carefully encircling around my waist.

His lips ghosted over my skin before making contact with it.

He nibbled and sucked a trail down to the middle of my back before sucking completely on the skin.

I stifled a moan, trying to escape his grasp but his hands held me there. His kisses got rougher as his mouth scoured my back.

He flipped me onto my backside slowly before his lips were on mine. His tongue was in my mouth before I could take a short breath.

We fought for dominance but I lost easily, just enjoying him taking control.

I pulled at his freshly dyed black hair, telling him awhile ago the black was the best color in the universe.

His kiss made me feel like I was floating into bliss. He pulled back to catch his breath, his soft pants dampening my cheek.

"Please trust me when I tell you I only want you."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, I will trust you."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Am i about to get my dick sucked or..."

I was about to reply when the door burst open to reveal a drunk and naked Taehyung who was holding a pizza and a dildo in his hand.

" I WANNA GET MY DICK SUCKED."

"KIM TAEHYUNG BRING THAT ASS BACK HERE NOW." A naked Yoongi appeared.

"Sorry guys." Yoongi ushered Tae out.

I.....

-

I updated

peace out Girl Scout