dieciséis

hey pretty flowers

hey pretty flowers. Just got home from a birthday party and felt like updating. It's a really short chapter and pretty trash bc it's a fill-in.

xx

-

-  

Planes.

I always had a fear of them the moment my small sketcher sneakers collided with the matted carpet. I had grown to accept them throughout time but it wasn't easy.

My family and I never traveled first class, always sitting in the middle class section as we watched lavish people entire the back, the popping of champagne and the sweet smell of roses filling our noses.

Who knew that five boyfriends later plus a very important Park Jimin later, I would be sitting on leather couch, slightly tipsy watching six boys smoke and drink to Senorita.

Jin was jumping and down on another couch as we watched his legs get tangled. He eventually fell right into Namjoon's lap, his head places softly in the crevice of Joon's neck as he mumbled the words "safe place".

Yoongi and Tae did beer pong. The deal was who going to get Jungkook all for themselves tonight. Tae eventually lost, a frown itching his face as he watched Yoongi take sleepy Jungkook into the bedroom beside the elegant bathroom down the hall.

I looked at the window, the blue skyline submerged by the fluffy clouds that sat comfortably on the sky. It was a beautiful sight until it was interrupted with a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Y/n, you alright?"

"Oh hey Hobi, I'm good." I muttered, giving him a small smile. He sat next to me, his hand still resting on my shoulder.

"You know everything is gonna be fine right?" He laughed, "Jimin and you will be fine."

"I don't think so."

"I know so."

-

We arrived at the LAX airport at 1:37p and made it to the hotel around 2:18p. It was a fancy hotel. Gold interior surrounding the chandeliers with mirrors filled each wall frame.

Jungkook payed for the penthouse on the top of floor and jumped in the pool fully clothed the moment his feet made content with the carpet.

"Yoongi, look, I can doggy paddle." Jungkook giggled as his hand patted the water, spilling it onto the side of the pool softly. Yoongi let out his gummy smile earning him a slap from Tae.

"Oh the fuck Tae!"

"Sorry, my hand has a mind of his own."

"You and that attitude." Yoongi shoved him harshly as Tae collided with Namjoon walking by.

"You and the dumbass dick putting it in somewhere it doesn't belong." Tae shoved him back.

Jungkook launched his swim trunks to both of the boys, it wetting all of them including Namjoon who dropped his drink. In seconds, Yoongi and Tae were in the water swimming towards the boy.

I sat on a lounge chair thinking about Jimin and what he was doing. Apparently, he was still in LA when we arrived and would be joining us for dinner tonight.

But he doesn't even know that I came with the boys. He thinks it's an all BTS get drunk festival but he doesn't know I'm here...here to take him back.

Only if he'd let me.

-

End of chap.