veintidos

thank u for 24k reads and 1 in pjm

ik these are short chaps but im lazy
-

It was around 7 when I woke up. The yellow sun streaming into the window reminding me of something very important that the human body did.

Oh yeah, piss.

I tried to spring free but there was a heavy arm around my naked waist locking me in place. A head nuzzled into my back, groaning softly when I tried to move away.

Jimin...sex...body crying out in agony due to soreness.

Jimin only pressed me impossibly closer to his chest. His groans were dancing in my ear as he mumbled something that didn't even sound like English.

Then I felt it.

It was poking my thigh. Hard and wet.

God was it wet!

"Mi amor....my Y/n." Incoherent mumbles I didn't understand, "You like it when I talk to you in Spanish? Fuck, wait for my British accent."

I never thought a human could fly. Well, until I did myself.

I ran into the bathroom, tripping over my feet hastily. Jimin needed to get himself in check. I took a quick piss, enjoying the comfort of the big bathroom.

God, I wish I was rich.

My body complained as a wave of tiredness hit like a tidal wave. I cleaned myself up a little before preparing to go back to bed...to Jimin's hard dick.

Uh, maybe I should stay in the bathroom for a little bit.

I entered the room again, making sure this boy was asleep again. Jimin was on his stomach, his faded orange hair strewn over the pillow. I slowly climbed back in the bed, pulling the covers over my cold body.

His hands were like magnets because the next thing knew, I was at this side. His fingers gripped my waist tightly before releasing it. He settled his head in the crevice of my neck.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Sleep, my favorite bitch, come to me.

Just as I was drowning, he kissed my shoulder, "Don't leave me again...."

"Fuck Namjoon, could you be louder?"

"I told you NOT to give me the phone Yoongi, but still you gave it."

"Don't even sass me right now."

"Guys get your dicks out of each other's asses and take the photo."

"The only dick I like up my ass is Jin's, Hobi."

"And we all know Yoongi swings sideways for both."

"JIN I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED IT TO YOUR—"

"MY BALLS WOULD LOVE TO BE IN JOON'S MOUTH"

"YOU AND TAE HAVE BEEN FUCKING?!!!!"

Silence....

"Kook baby..."

"You are most definitely not 'KOOK-ING' this ass anymore!"

"Did you really expect me to resist that dick? Jungkook, sweetie, it's bigger than all of ours combined—"

"Why are you guys in our room?" Jimin and I sat up at the same time. It startled the boys, who jumped back in a rush, a cell phone plopping onto our sheets.

Jimin brought me closer to his frame, letting my face fall onto his soft chest while his fingers curled around my hip tightly.

"Y/n, Jimin, good morning?" Tae said slowly.

"We just came to see if you guys wanted some breakfast..." Jin then replied. He tried to take the phone away from the bed but Jimin was way too quick for him to comprehend and snatched it.

"If that's true, then why are there pictures of my DICK on this fucking phone." Jimin shouted.

"JUNGKOOK." They all screamed and pointed to Jungkook.

Jungkook stood still as Jimin and I scanned him up and down. Jimin was so ready to snap him in half but the kiss I planted on his shoulder seemed to settle him down instantly.

"Jimin, buddy, you know I can't help myself sometimes." Jungkook replied proudly, winking at the boy.

"Jungkook, I own his dick." I groaned. This boy simply didn't understand that he and Jimin were just never happening.

"It was in my ass first!"

I laughed, "I think you were mistaking Jimin's for a dildo."

Jungkook blushed red at my comment. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the boy. He pressed a kiss to his cheek and patted his back.

"Guys, I would love to sit and chat about the Adventures of Jeon Jungkook's ass but I'm hungry so get dressed." Joon rolled his eyes. "We are going out."

"Nope," Jimin rubbed my shoulder, "Y/n and I are going out on a date this afternoon." Jimin took a glance at my face and kissed the corner of my mouth. When he pulled away, I smiled.

"Awww, someone get out their phone." Hobi cooed, clapping his hands together.

"Get out." Jimin pointed to the door, leaning his body down on mine. I began to lay back against the sheets.

The boys dispersed way too slowly but they eventually did.

Jimin crawled on top of me, his fluffy head hidden in my valley of my breast. My fingers found his hair and rugged softly at the strands to raise his face up to mine.

"You had a wet dream, Park."

"It was a fuckin great dream." He kissed my chest lightly. His fingers scrolling up and down my waist.

"You in a British accent is not a kink."

"Baby, you just wait till you hear French."

-
end of chap.