1

Park Doyoun's POV

It was a fresh morning, I was walking through an empty streets I keep thinking about the guy who I really admire so much. You mean yeah ofcourse when you have a crush on someone you'll admire him or her.

I flip my hair where winds keep blowing and messing it up. I sigh and rub my hands. I look down through my feet when I suddenly bump to someone.

I shook my head and gasp "i-i'm sorry..." I stuttered and bow in front of him. I bit my lips and couldn't believe that I bump into my own senior crush.

He smile softly that makes my heart melt uwuu~ I blink my eyes and smile at him "it's alright, Park Doyoun." He said and ruffles my hair.

My hearts starts to beat fast like I couldn't help it but to blush. I look down and try to cover my cheeks. I heard him chuckle softly as I look at him confuse.

"alright then I need to go." He said and wave his hands and walk pass by me. I sigh in relief and rush going back home.

•••

I open the door and jump while hitting my brother "Arghh!" He shouted but I keep hitting him and kick him. He fell on the ground while covering his self.

"Ah! Eomma! look at Doyoun! she's hitting me!" He shouted. I stop and rolled my eyes. I smile widely and ignore him running through my room.

"Ya! come back you little-" I then close the door locking it and jump on my bed.

Oh Well, I am Park Doyoun I am 18 years old oh yeah and I have a stupid brother. Park Woojin he is always stupid and weird I don't know he isn't like this but when he started being bestfriend of Lee Donghyuck but I call him Haechan, and Wong Yukhei but I call him Lucas.

I am glad that they aren't friend's of Jeno.

Lee Jeno he is my ultimate crush ever since in elementary. I don't know why him. but the feelings won't fade away and I am also thankful the we are still on the same school.

He is handsome, kind, smart, idk what's his more attitude but I bet that he is soft..

We have a different schedules that's why I only often see him in my class. We are just on the same age but he is taller than me I am just small.

My mom only take care of us siblings and My Dad died last 2 years. It was because of a plane crash and that time he was about to go back here in korea from his business trip.

But indeed a plane crash got we couldn't accept that our Dad died especially my Mom. My Dad is really loving he always took care of us.

Since my Dad died few months later My Mom always cry and held my Dad's picture. So Me and Woojin tries to let her do anything to make her happy. Just to gave her smile back.

We don't barely fight of my Brother sometimes he is caring, and sometimes he's annoying that's why I like to beat him up.

oh well that's enough for my introduction.

♡♡♡

I'm back! Here another book
I really hope you enjoy the
first chapter! Next chapter will
be update sooner :)

jihoenii~♡