16

Lee Jeno's POV

I smile and pretend not to hear that. I grab an first aid kit and took her hands. "tell me what's wrong with this." I said. She bit her lips and sigh "Jinyoung accidentally did this to my hands. I was just holding his wrist but then he grab his hands back to him and that's when I get this scratch it was from his bracelet." She explain.

I chuckle and stare at her. She look at me confusely "why are you laughing?" she ask. I shake my head then said "nothing"

"Ah right, I forgot to ask you this.." She said, I look at her and wait for her to continue talking.

"what's wrong with you? on that other day when you where just there on the rain? and crying..." She said. I stop and looka at her then weakly smile.

"My girlfriend and I broke up on that day. I don't know what's the reason we've been year and she suddenly just break up" I said and sigh.

"oh...I'm sorry for asking." She said. I smile and ruffle her hair "it's alright." I said.

"but why are you so good hiding your feelings? you pretend to be fine but deep inside you're not." She cutely pout then I chuckle.

"that's not important right?" I said.

She roll her eyes and chuckle. "I'll take you home. Let's go." I said. She nod and grab her bag.

~~~

Doyoun keeps staring at me making me more confuse and flustered at the same time. I smirk "I think I'm going to melt." I said then I turn my head on her.

Her eyes widen "w-what- oh! we're here! I need to go." She said and wave her hands to me. She turn around but then I grab her wrist and stare into her eyes.

"w-what are y-you doing?" She stutter, I smile at her and wave my hands.

"have a good night."

🌙
just for now😙✌🏻

jihoenii~