13

Park Doyoun's POV

"anyways, I need to talk to you." Jaemin said and pointed at me. I look at him confusely and look back at Jeno.

"go on, let's meet on the cafeteria later." Jeno said smile before ruffling my hair. I nod and look at Jaemin "what?" He ask.

"you said that your-"

"Come." Jaemin grabbed my wrist and drag me out from the classroom. I was literally confuse then until we arrive in a quiet place that there is no any people's here.

"hm?"

"are you two dating?" He suddenly ask. "who?" I aks him back. He sigh and shake his head then smile.

"by the way, what's wrong with Jinyoung? He keeps ignoring and avoiding me." He said. I tilted my head and sigh. "I don't know either." I said.

I totally forgot about my bestfriend, but I was curious about him He doesn't show up anywhere the he used to do. He's not calling or texting me anymore. I don't know what's exactly going on with him.

"ah, I forgot something let's just talk next time!" I smile and wave my hands on him then run away.

I was running then my phone suddenly buzzed. I took it out from my pocket but before I can open it, I bump into someone.

I shook my head and saw Jinyoung. "you should watch where you are going." he said and walk pass by me.

My heart suddenly aches, how could he? Is he still my bestfriend?

I turn around and call his name. "Bae Jinyoung." I said he turn to me and stare at me blankly.

"what did I do wrong huh? why are you like this? are you still the Jinyoung that I knew before? Are you still my best-"

"No." That was his last word before walking away.

Tears welled from my eyes while my heart was aching, I clench my fist and wipe my tears away.

How could you break your promise, Bae   Jinyoung.

_____________

jihoenii~