11

Lee Jeno's POV

"Doyoun, thank you so much." I thank Doyoun for taking care of me. She take me home because I was too weak to go home alone plus I don't want to be alone. I feel sorry for Doyoun she's having a hard time because of me.

Her notes and books was all wet because of me. I just throw the umbrella from her away, that's too bad I should give her some pay back after all what I did.

"It's fine, Jeno. You exactly know that you are worth  to be cared and with much love on it." She said. I stare at her while her eyes widen then shake her head.

"huh? e-erm...i didn't say a-anything w-wrong right?" She stuttered that I find her really cute. I chuckle and get up when my hands go through her hair gently stroking it. "I appreciate it, Doyoun and thank you." I said and smile.

Her eyes turned soft in sudden, As my hearts felt uwuu on her. Her eyes was soft, her face was soft, her hair ws soft, and I bet her lips is soft.

I didn't realise that I was staring to her lips in a long time. I shake my head and hit it, Doyoun look at me confusely. "sorry hehe." I said feeling embarrassed right now.

For all, why her lips?

It suddenly make me want to taste it.

Oh my gosh, Jeno! Wake up and stop imagining things right now. You should control yourself from it. Your sad, your sad, I mean don't feel aad Jeno, Doyoun is here.

A curve from my lips showed while having my own thoughts in a second. I snap back in reality when Doyoun poke my cheeks making me flinch. "dude, your creepy." She said and move away.

I chuckle and shrug "I'll take you home." I said even though I am still weak, I still have to do this as a guy. It's late at night right now and I don't want Doyoun to walk alone from the street at night.

"n-no--"

"No, just be quiet and deal with it." I said and smile at her. I stood up and grab my jacket and phone then decided to hold the back for her. I also let her borrow my hoodie because she was soaking when we got here from my apartment.

I feel different, when I'm with her.

[~]

he'll go soft again.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

jihoenii~