18

"aren't you hungry?" jeno asked doyoun as they both walk into the street.

Doyoun pouts and nod still looking sleepy. Jeno smile and poke her cheeks they both look at each other while doyoun was a little but confused she raised her eyebrow probably bc she wants to look cool and chill because her heart is beating so fast.

jeno chuckled "why are you staring at me like that?"

she shake her head and smiled awkwardly.

both of them arrived on a chicken restaurant and started ordering chickens and other foods that can satisfy their tummies. Doyouns eyes shines when she saw the chicken that was already on their table.

"can i?" she asked.

"why are you asking me? ofcourse you can now eat." jeno chuckled as she started eating the chicken.

"oh? lee jeno? why are you here and your-- doyoun!"

jaemin smiled widely and sat beside doyoun who was busy eating he patted doyouns hair and chuckle. jeno was only staring at them keeping his mouth shut.

jaemin shook his head "i thought you already go home i was about to visit you but i stopped by here to buy some chickens so we can have some talky talky together."

"oh well i decided to take doyoun home but we're kinda hungry so" jeno shrugged and put a water on doyouns glass.

doyoun thank him with a cute smile and continue eating. Jaemin smiled and stroke her hair.

"to two looks closer than before." jeno said and avoid doyouns gaze.

jaemin shrugged and smile "it just happen."

___

Jeno and Jaemin took doyoun home.

jaemin was smiling nonstop while jeno seems smelled something suspicious.

"when are you gonna tell me with that girl you like?" jeno asked. Jaemin rubbed his nape and shrug

"i'm still going to ask her if she likes me"

jeno nod and bit his lip. He hesitate before talking

"well....uhm...uh..."

jaemin stared at him "what?"

"i don't know what to say but i like this girl so much." he said and sigh.

"ohhh lee jeno tell me who is it???"

jaemin keeps punching jenos arms while smiling like an idiot and jumping like a kid. jeno hit jaemins back making him groan in pain.

"ah! what was that for?" he said and glared at him.

"for punching me hehe"

jeno chuckled and stuck out his tongue.

"whatever stupid i'm giving you a clue with my crush if tell me a clue of yours too."

they both a made a deal jeno smiled and raised his hands. "i'm do it first" he said then jaemin nod.

"she's pretty, cute, and a clumsy as well."

jeno smiled proudly while jaemin rolled his eyes then sigh. "thats it?! like excuse me? girls are like that!" jaemin yelled and punch jenos arms again.

he glared at him making jeno laugh. "now yours"

"someone who is also close with you."

not today nomin is must :p

jihoenii~