7

Park Doyoun's POV

i go in the library to gave back this books that I borrowed last week. When someone suddenly tap my shoulder I turn around and saw Jaemin.

"oh?"

"wanna go out after school? with my friends." He said and smile cutely. I was hesitating before answering, I shook my head and nod.

"really? your going with me? yayy!" Jaemin exclaimed. My eyes widen and quickly cover his mouth. "be quiet it's library." I whisepred on him.

I let go of him as he scratch his nape shyly, "I'm sorry." He whisepred. I chuckle and gave back the books. We get out from the library and have a walk for a while before the class will start.
"uhm... Doyoun-ah." He said.

I look at him and humms. "wait." He said and suddenly came closer on me.

So close.... Then I saw Jinyoung was walking. My eyes landed on him as he was looking away and walk pass by us.

"there's just something stuck on your hair." Jaemin said and smile. I chuckle and excuse for a while, I followed Jinyoung as he was going to the rooftop.

I quickly grab his wrisy making him turn around.

"bae jinyoung, what's wrong with you?" I ask him and look at him worriedly. "nothing, you don't have to follow me around." He said and shrug.

"Ya! Bae Jinyoung I don't know why you suddenly become like this but what did I do wrong? your suddenly being rude!" I yelled on him.

He smirk and ruffle his hair. "Seriously? I would be fine seeing myself being like this, so you... pls g-go away, I don't n-need you anymore. Stop calling my name and stop following me your a-annoying, let's just pretend that we are not friends. Let's act s--strangers..." He said.
I was shock and couldn't even talk. Tears roll in my cheeks and run away leaving Jinyoung there...

what the hell did I do?

☆☆☆

bae bae

jihoenii~ ♡