17

Lee Jeno's POV

Jaemin came into the room while smiling widely. He put his arms around my shoulders "what are you doing?" He asked. I look at him weirdly and chuckle.

::(we should have NoMin's moments
here because I ship them more shshshs)::

"look" Jaemin point on the window and outside the window. "should we go atay outside? it's boring here. Let's play basketball" Jaemin said.

I smile and nod.

"here!" he passed the ball and chuckle.

time passed we finally take a break. I sat on the bench and wipe my sweat. Jaemin suddenly smile like an idiot probably drinking coffee in his mind.

"I have a crush on someone..." he said. I stare at him and smile. "who is that? tell me" I said and faced him he look at me weirdly and stuck out his tongue then stood up.

"secret! i will tell you if she already like me." He said and run away. I roll my eyes and lean my back staring at the sky.

"what are you doing here alone?" i lift up my head and saw doyoun she chuckle and gave me a water. I suddenly felt my face was getting hot. "thank you" i stuttered.

She sat beside me and lean her back closing her eyes she look so tired. I want to ask her but maybe later i will let her rest her is going to hurt if she's going to sleep in that position. I wave my hands in front to her face making sure that she already feel asleep.

wow that fast? she must be really tired.

Her face is... no.. she's literally perfect. I shake my head and gently put his head into my shoulders. I want to stay like this for a while. then i end up also falling asleep....

👁️_👁️
   me staring on the last part,
anyways short update i'm sorry

jihoenii~