15

Lee Jeno's POV

"come, do you want to come over at my house tonight?" I asked and smiled at her. She cutely pout and sigh.

"can I?" She ask. I chuckle and pat her head "offcourse you can." I said and smiled again.

~

I look at Doyoun while she was dazing off. I snap my fingers right in front of her but she didn't budge so what I did is just to admire her pretty face.

I didn't know you where this pretty Doyoun...If I can just date you, I will do it right away.

I look down through her hands and saw some scratches, that's why she was hiding her hands earlier.

"what happen?" I ask her then she finally look at me.

"what?"

"with your hands.." I said and grab her hands, she was about to pull it back but then I tightened my grip on her. I look at her worriedly and sigh.

She look down and smile, but her smile was not cheerful was not really happy. Its sad. "just tell me honestly." I said.

"this is just nothing it's just a scratch, it didn't hurt anyways." She said then chuckle. I shake my head and let go of her hands.

"I know how it feels loosing a bestfriend." I mumble and sigh. I look away as the atmosphere was spreading the awkwardness inside.

"a night with you is the best feeling." she whisper to herself which I can also hear.

~🌙~

damn, I got soft.