Pilot episode

The beautiful morning after the events of the original PP8, the 14-year old Donald woke up in alarm with his goat just like the 1999 story of the young Donald Duck. He ran down when Grandma Duck called him to eat breakfast. During breakfast he said besides from Italian childhood friends he wants to meet his classic friends like Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Daisy and, of course, his sister Della.

He also remembers his friends in PP8 such as Jay, Paco and Tuck from Quack Town.

Love comics, listen to music, and hanging with friends, he already obtained the elementary school diploma that Donald had apparently had a goodbye for elementary students and teachers.

"I miss my elementary teacher Miss Witchcraft for my memories." He said.

"Donald, breakfast!" Grandma Duck said.

"Wait for me!" Donald answered.

"I have something for you." Grandma Duck said.

"Uack?" Donald Duck.

"There will be old and new friends and teachers to communicate in middle school." Grandma Duck said.

"This is a great thing, grandma!" Donald Duck said. "I'll hurry up soon!"

While remembering all things he put his phone bag, pocket charger, earphones, pack lunch and other things. Grandma Duck was very happy with the first day of middle school and was so great of her. He greets Granny Duck and his goat, prepares for the bus quickly and ready for his first days of middle school.

On the bus road he sits with his childhood friends and has thought that the nearest school is located between Duckburg, Mouseton and other cities in Calisota

"How were you aged?" He said. "Something is changed!"

Even Donald's childhood friends are of reduced age; Tom still likes lollipops, Louis will become a fan of technology and Millicent and Betty Lou will become fashion lovers. Think about giving a new middle school teachers for duck and mouse students.

"My long hair has grown." Betty Lou said.

"Long hair?" He said.

"Just kidding." She said.

The bus arrived at the bus stop and Donald and his friends will go to middle school to meet new teachers and old friends.

"What's in the bag?" said Donald.

"This is my little game of technology answers." Louis replied.

"Great!"said Donald.

Donald was very sleepy on the bus until middle school.