Holiday Episode: St. Patricks Day

In the morning, teenage Donald and his friends were ready to go to Chicago and Dublin along with Grandma Duck and Scrooge McDuck.

"I really wanna see green water and parades" said Donald.

Scrooge McDuck was ready to go to Chicago and Dublin.

"Ready Scrooge McDuck!" they said.

"Oh sure kids I'll pack things up and ready to go!" said Scrooge.

They go to the airport via taxis and Donald was happy to go to the attractions.

"OK kids, first is Chicago." said Scrooge.

"Do I wanna see it?" said Donald.

"Yes." said Scrooge. "The green water has been dyed now in big city."

They arrived at the airport and waiting on time to board in. The kids went to the plane and the kids go to sleep until the plane land in Chicago.

"What time to eat at the plane?" said Donald.

"I don't care." Grandma Duck said.

"I want to eat in Chicago." said Donald.

Donald was frustrated he was not sleepy at the airport. At the landing board, the kids arrive in Chicago and ready to buckle up the taxis.

They finally arrived in Downtown Chicago to see the green water on St. Patrick's Day.

"Here we are kids!" said Scrooge. "There's the green water in Downtown Chicago."

The kids are excited to see the green water especially Donald.

At the marine, the man said "Hello, what can I for you?"

"Well, it's been a long time in Chicago. Can they take a trip to the green water?" said Scrooge.

The man said "Sure, let's hope into it."

Donald and the kids sees the green water in Chicago from Downtown to Ping Tom Memorial Park. The town saw beautiful green decorations and the park seems to be eco-friendly.

"Wow! This is one of my favorite place in Chicago." Louis said.

The sail continues to Ping Tom Memorial Park. It arrive at the park but the sail man will return to Downtown Chicago.

The man said "Now let's return to Downtown Chicago shall we?"

"Yeah!" they said.

The man and the kids return to Downtown Chicago where Scrooge and Grandma Duck wave to the kids.

"Uncle Scrooge!" said Donald.

"Donald over here!" said Scrooge McDuck.

"What are you looking at?" said Donald.

"We're going to Chicago hotel and tomorrow we'll flew to Dublin." said Scrooge McDuck.

"Oh I see." said Donald.

Donald and his friends are heading to Chicago hotel where they stay and sleep.

In their 4 separate rooms, there is a bed, chair, small refrigerator and TV that makes comfortable to go to Dublin tomorrow. When they eat dinner they usually eat at a table.

At night, Donald his friends went to sleep at the hotel along with Scrooge McDuck and Grandma Duck.

"I'll go to Dublin tomorrow." said Donald.

The next morning, Donald and his friends woke up at the hotel and eat breakfast at a separate room.

"This would be perfect." Louis said.

"So fun!" Millicent said.

"Will you go to Dublin to celebrate parade with clover?" Tom said.

"Yeah, I think so." Louis said.

"Kids it's time to go." said Grandma Duck. "We'll going to Dublin to see parades."

'OK, Grandma!" said Donald.

So they pack things up in the hotel and ready to go after cleaned up 4 rooms.

"We'll going to the airport again to see parades in Dublin." said Scrooge McDuck.

"One more trip to go!" said Donald.

They arrive at the same airport as use to be in different city. They waited again and again until the plane landed.

"This going to be excited." Millicent said.

They sit again at the plane and were heading to Dublin. They once again arrive at the airport in Dublin to see parades for St. Patrick's Day and were pick up by Irish taxis.

At the Irish hotel, the hotel man said "Oh no, it's coming!" Donald and his friends straight to the Irish hotel and taxi mans carried some luggages to the hotel.

"Hey, could I stay the hotel with Grandma Duck while Donald and his friends to see the parades?" said Scrooge McDuck.

"Well, what are you waiting for?' The hotel man said.

"Dublin Parade!!!" said Donald and his friends.

The carpool drive along with Donald and his friends to see the parade for St. Patrick's Day.

"I got some clovers from Chicago." Louis said.

"Cool, I bought a clover hat." said Donald.

At Downtown Dublin, the parade will be starts in 20 minutes. They sit in 7 chairs and to be nice for St. Patrick's Day. After 20 minutes, the parade started.

The clover hat men and women were dancing in the streets, gave treats to everyone and happiness of the decorations with clothes and the buildings are green.

"Oh wow, look at all these parades!" said Donald.

"Yeah it's good for St. Patrick's Day parade in Dublin." Louis said.

"Do you want a clover candy treat?" said the clover man in the parade.

"Yes please!" Tom said.

"Thank you very much." said the clover man.

Everybody is having a good time at the Dublin parade on St. Patrick's Day.

The next morning after St. Patrick's Day was over, they went back to Duckburg in Calisota. They head to Dublin Airport again to return in Duckburg.

As many souvenirs were given by the clover men, Donald and his friends went home to meet Mickey, Goofy, Della, Minnie and Daisy.

"Welcome home Donald!" they said.

"Mickey and Goofy!" glad Donald.

"Do you have souvenirs?" said Mickey.

"It's a clover hat in Dublin." said Donald.

"Cool." said Mickey.

Everything is fine, Donald and his friends celebrated on St. Patrick's Day and the clover will be a better place to have.