Episode: Fishing

Today, teenage Donald, Louis, Tom, Mickey and Goofy are heading to the fishing board to catch fish.

"Are you excited Donald?" said Mickey.

"Yes Mickey." said Donald.

They have 2 buckets for fishing. They set a blanket, chairs, food and devices that we can stay.

"Wonderful day of fishing." said Louis.

"Why not try to catch fish?" said Goofy.

"I'll try." said Mickey.

Mickey will catch one or more fish in each bucket.

Meanwhile, Donald, Goofy, Tom and Louis are looking for the fish to go there while staying.

"Is that problem I can go there?" said Donald.

"Sure, maybe you can." said Louis.

Donald go to the downstairs at the fishing board and sees two yachts that can visit the boatman.

The boatman said "Hey Donald! Do you want to join?"

"No!" said Donald.

"Meet me anytime." said the boatman.

Donald backs to the fishing board where Goofy, Louis and Tom are relaxing the sunshine. Mickey catch 2 fish before the giant fish will catch.

"How are you doing?" said Donald.

"Fine." said Tom.

The fish are alive with jumping and dancing in the fishing board. Mickey really wants to focus more on fishing and music.

Back in Duckburg, the boatman ask Uncle Scrooge if he's gives more money from the bank.

"I want my money please?" said the boatman.

"Fine, I'll give you $30." said Uncle Scrooge.

"Thanks." said the boatman.

At the fishing board, the boatman returned and Donald, Goofy, Louis and Tom realize that he gave $30 from Uncle Scrooge.

"Who do you get $30?" said Donald.

"Uncle Scrooge gave me $30 to donate giant fish." said the boatman.

Mickey didn't find the giant fish and only got 7 fish and amount of 9 fish.

"Oh boy, I got 7 fish, but there's one more giant fish to catch." said Mickey.

"Are you surprising." said Louis.

"I'll need my power fishing so that I'll catch the giant fish." said Mickey.

"Oh boy." said Donald.

At the final catch, Mickey wants to try his best. He has strong powers to catch the giant fish.

"This is the best time I'll catch the giant fish." said Mickey.

Mickey then started appearing the giant fish. Mickey pull the giant fish for 30 seconds.

"I'm coming giant fish!" said Mickey.

The giant fish finally came in at the fishing board. Donald, Louis, Tom and Goofy all claps the giant fish with the boatman.

"Congrats Mickey! You got the giant fish!" said Donald.

"Thanks Donald." said Mickey.

"Awesome done Mickey." said the boatman. "I'll give you an award for the best prize."

"Thanks boatman." said Mickey.

"Let's hang up in Donald's house." said the boatman.

"Oh boy oh boy!" said Donald.

At Donald's house, the giant fish went all prepared by using tools to see how Mickey catch.

"Looks cool!" said Grandma Duck.

"It's wonderful to meet ya!" said Mickey.

"Well done boys, you did excellent job!" said the boatman.

"Thank you!" they said.

"Here's your $30 Donald." said the boatman.

"Oh boy, $30 is for me, thanks boatman" said Donald.

If they catch the giant fish like Mickey you'll be proud of fishing skills.