Short Episode: Memories of Donald

After the events of the main story, the teenage Donald had memories in the past. He sangs, he ran and he even had competition with his friends. Donald loves his friends and it's take care of playtime during middle school.

"I love my friends and teachers." said Donald.

"It is actually love it." said Mickey.

"I have been friends with Millicent, Tom, Louis, Betty Lou, Gladstone and Fethry." he said.

"Wow!" glad Mickey.

Back in middle school, his friends look his pictures in cafeteria in the past.

"Is this your picture?" Louis said.

"Oh, this is my Grandma Duck and this is me as a baby with my parents." said Donald.

"Cool" Louis said.

"Where are you going?" Millicent said.

"To the cafe." said Donald. "Maybe hanging out with my friends."

In the cafe, he and his friends use some phones on social media to text messages about Donald's past. It spreads through Calisota on mainstream media.

One user said "This is the entire whole life for an 8-year old Donald."

"Awwwww, nice." said Donald.

"Gawrsh, how it turns out?" said Goofy.

"It's just a joke." said Donald.

"You got an media attention about your past." said Mickey.

"Thanks Mickey." said Donald.

"Calisota!!" they cheered.

At home Donald posted a tweet that his past will be true with Billy Goat.

"This is nice one Billy." said Donald.

Everything is gone viral about his past. It went happy for these posts on social media. They glad about it even they find love of peace together.

"Within Calisota, there's no place of behind." glad Donald.

So they make good friends on social media despite his goat is not joining the group at all.