Episode: Besties

At the school studio of Mrs Coot, teenage Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Minnie will take pictures to promote stuffs for Disney along with Fenton and Tuck.

"You know what is cool or not." said the studio man.

"Will they make awesome pictures for larger audiences?" said Donald.

"Sure." said the studio man.

"Mickey, Goofy we have to take 3 promo pictures in hopes that larger audience may have my own pseudo-sequel." Donald whispered.

"I knew it." said Mickey.

"Esskeetit!" said Goofy.

At the hallways, Minnie, Fenton and Tuck were hanging out but she waits until they take 3 promo pictures.

"I got Banana Republic with polka dots, pink bows, Jimmy Choo products and Steve Madden shoes for one photo." said Minnie.

"Did you buy real stuffs not ficitonal?" said Fenton.

"Yes I did." said Minnie. "I'm looking at the shopping mall and now has the real stores so I can buy it."

"Cool!" they said.

"I wonder what was going on." said Minnie.

"Mickey! Are we done yet?" said Minnie.

"All done!" said Mickey.

And now Minnie's turn to take one picture at the studio. She has a Banana Republic dress and Steve Madden shoes.

"Ready Minnie?" said the studio man.

"Yes." said Minnie.

She takes one picture and Donald, Goofy and Mickey are excited too see her looks.

"So what do you got?" said Mickey?

"It's really perfect." said Minnie.

"I took one picture for fashion at the studio." said Minnie.

"What should I do?" said Donald. "The studio man will include three friends to take pictures."

1 hour later, the studio man finally takes a picture of Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie with Banana Republic and Steve Madden features.

"Are you ready folks?" said the studio man.

"Yes." they said.

"Alright here we go!" said the studio man.

He took one photo in our group at the studio and print 4 photos in each person.

"Looks cool" said Mickey when he grabbed the group's photo.

"Thanks the studio man!" said Donald.

"You're welcome!" said the studio man.

After taking photos at the school studio, they went home and sees 2 photos each.

"Donald, you'll take a bus while Minnie and Goofy will take a separate bus." said Mickey.

"Bye Mickey, Minnie and Goofy!" said Donald.

"Bye Donald!" said Mickey.

At Mickey's house, Minnie, Mickey and Goofy bought 2 photos each.

"Wow, can I see it?" said Goofy's mother.

"Sure." said Mickey.

"Oh cool, did you take 2 photos with a studio man." said Goofy's mother.

"Yes, my friends took some pictures at the studio." said Mickey.

"At the studio, I wear Banana Republic clothes and Steve Madden shoes." said Minnie.

"While me, it was a normal clothes." said Goofy.

"You have a nice story of the studio." said Goofy's mother. "What a luck."

At Donald's house, he also bought two pictures to her sister, Della.

"Why I did see that." said Della.

"It's my 2 pictures of Mickey, Minnie and Goofy." said Donald.

"Oh, it's you." said Della.

"My friends bought many pictures from the studio man." said Donald.

"Donald!! Della!! Dinner!" said Grandma Duck.

"Oh it's Grandma!" they said. "We'll eat dinner!"

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald are very proud for taking pictures at the studio without Pluto because of pet's restrictions.

Donald is very excited to see next month. He'll hope there is no April Fools joke.