Episode: Donald meets Launchpad

One day, teenage Donald finds the teenage version of Launchpad and Fenton in the neighborhood. He quickly run in the sidewalk and meets Launchpad and Fenton at their house while their parents were in the work.

"Hi Donald!" they said.

"Hi Launchpad and Fenton, wanna come and play?" said Donald.

"Let's have some fun!" said Fenton.

At his bedroom Donald and his friends play cards at the table. They play the card that is good or bad.

"Goldfish!" said Launchpad.

"Nice shot!" said Fenton.

Donald embarrassed. He needs more cards to play.

"Got one!" said Donald.

As the card game continues, they eat little bit of snacks such as chips and it needs one more answer to win.

"Who will win me, Fenton and Donald?" said Launchpad. "Fenton, you're the winner!"

"Me? I'm the winner?" said Fenton.

"Congratulations Fenton!" said Donald.

As the card games were over Launchpad bring his own plane toy at his room.

"I'm gonna fly way up to the air." said Launchpad. "I'll be a pilot when I'm growing up.

He flys to his plane toy at his room. In his dream he flew the airplane with some passengers in it. The passengers read and sleep.

"Awwwww, that didn't make it easier." said Donald.

"Why we gonna do?" said Fenton.

"Maybe we'll land it soon." said Donald.

3 hours later, Launchpad press the land button at the end of flight. The passengers really excited to see the destination city. He landed the airport terminal and ready to finish.

"Thanks for coming, have a nice day!" said Launchpad.

"Launchpad, did you press the land button?" said Fenton.

"Yes I did." said Launchpad.

"Hug everyone." said Donald.

Everyone hug at the airport terminal. But things went going on.

"Donald, Fenton, time to go home!" said Grandma Duck and Mama Cabrera.

"It's Grandma!" said Donald.

"I'm coming to you Mama!" said Fenton.

The two mothers gave hugs of Donald and Fenton.

"Oh I missed you Donald and Fenton!" said Grandma Duck.

"I played cards and dream the plane toy with Launchpad and Fenton." said Donald.

"Good let's eat dinner at home Donald." said Donald.

"Same as you." said Mama Cabrera.

"Goodbye Donald and Fenton!" said Launchpad.

Donald is happy with Launchpad and Fenton so much. Donald play his music after dinner and will come back any time soon.