Chapter Two

Ayyy back at it again with another legit food review!
So, I have LIMITED time.
________________________
The Hamilton cast is made up of many diverse people. But no matter their differences, they all acted the same...

Like a bunch of 6th graders.
——>>><<<——
"Hey bitches! I got Richies!" Andrew yelled.

"Ooo! I'm starving!" Jasmine said, getting up from her seat next to Anthony.

"Best part's I got a discount!" Andrew smiled, placing the pizza on a the floor, and sitting down.

"How?" Pippa chimes in.

"Oh, my cousin's sister's daughter is dating his little brother. So I got the Family and Friends discount." Andrew explained, taking a bit of a slice.

"Hm."

"Hey shortie, go tell everyone I got food." Andrew said, referring to Anthony.

"I told you not to call me that!" Anthony said, getting closer to Andrew.

Jasmine stood up, "Woah! Calm down, it okay." Jasmine said blocking him from coming closer.

Anthony mumble something under his breath and went to get the others.

"Yo! I heard you got Richies!" Daveed yelled, walking onto stage.

"Yep!" Andrew yelled back.

Soon, everyone in the cast was sat down in a wonky circle eating pizza.

Well, almost everyone.

"Hey Jasmine, did you see where Phillipa went?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, she went back to her apartment for something. And, can I ask, why do you do that?" Jasmine asked.

"Do what?"

"Why do you always call everyone by their full names, you even do it to Oak sometimes!" Jasmine pointed to Oak, which made him look up from his phone.

"I heard my name." He said, not putting his phone down.

"Oh, this doesn't involve you. Sorry." Jasmine waved him off.

"You're rude."

Jasmine just bucked at him, then continued Andrew and hers' conversation.

"Well, as you were saying," Andrew began. "I'm just..not much of a nickname person." He said laying down on his back dramatically.

"Why not, Andy?" Jasmine smirked.

Andrew glared at her.

"I hate you."

Jasmine smiled, scooting closer to him.

"Aww, I love you too, Andy." Jasmine said, hugging him.

"Ew! Get off me!" Andrew screeched.

Jasmine squeezed him tight, then let go.

"Ugh. You make me uncomfortable." He said, scooting away, Jasmine getting closer every time.

"Ew, I'm leaving." Andrew got up and started walking to his dressing room, speeding up when Jasmine started to follow.

"Ughhhh! Anthony! Get your girlfriend!" Andrew yelled. He was annoyed, but still smiling.

"First, we're not dating. Second, I can't control her!"

Andrew ran back to stage, and said, "So, are you saying she's wild?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew! Your nasty!" Jasmine yelled, running pasted Andrew, and sitting in chair, hands between her legs.

While this was happing, Andrews comment sparked a conversation between Anthony and Daveed.

"So," Daveed dragged out.

"Have you hit that yet?" He smirked, causing Anthony to choke on his food.

"Ooo, I'm sure this brings back memories." He smirked even wider.

"Ugh" Anthony groaned.

"No, Daveed, I haven't "hit that" yet." Anthony sighed.

"Ha, well, telling by your face, you want to." Daveed wiggled his eyebrows once more.

"Huh."

Soon enough, Pippa got back. And as soon as she could comprehend what was happening, she was confused. Seeing as Jasmine was screeching on top of a stacked up props, Daveed and Anthony were laughing so hard they could barely breath, and the rest of the cast just looked confused and/or traumatized.

"Uh, what the hell happened Linny Binny?" She asked sitting next to Lin.

"Don't call me that." He said emotionlessly. Pippa just smiled.

"Uh, well, Jasmine and Andrew are doing...I'm not sure. And Daveed and Anthony are just being fuck boys." He said.

"Oh. Well, when their done ask them if they wanna come to my house for the Fourth of July." Pippa said, patting his shoulder, and putting whatever she went back to get to her dressing room.

"Okay..?"

The lunch break was long enough vet now, they only having 20 minutes until rehearsal ended.

Lin, remembering what Pippa requested, got on a chair-which is a usual occurrence now-and yelled;

"Listen up bebes! Pippa's throwing a Fourth of July party, who's coming? Ha! Like you have a choice, you're all coming." Lin announced hopping off the chair.

"Well, I guess I have plans for that day now." Jasmine said to Anthony, opening her calendar app.

"Pippa! When's the part!?" She yelled.

"July 1st." She mumbled, being right next to her.

"Okay..."

Jasmine turned to Anthony, "Hey, I have somewhere else to be earlier that day, can you pick me up? Please?" Jasmine asked, looking at Anthony sweetly.

"Um..S-sure." He said, trying not to sound too excited.

"Okay, great! Thanks Anthony." She walked back to her dressing room to get her stuff ready, seeing as they only had 10 minutes left.

"So, I heard that little conversation you and Jas had, are you sure you're not gon hit that?" Daveed asked, putting on his jacket.

"Oh, Daveed. The key word in that sentence was yet."

Anthony couldn't help but laugh a little hearing Daveed lose his shit as he walked down the hallway.
—————————————
857 words
Yay another shit chapter! This was kinda filler fr fr, but I still tried to make it entertaining.