Chapter Six

Hi. I have a stomach virus and/or flu (idk obviously) and I just started my period soooo...life is honestly amazing 🙃
———————————————
Anthony was sitting on his couch, cooling, when he heard a knock on the door.

He rolled his eyes, finding it physically hard to get up.

He opened the door, surprised to see Jasmine.

Jasmine was smiling widely, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Hiiiiii, Anthony. What're..you doing?" Jasmine asked, her words slurred. He knew she was drunk. It was surprising.

She wasn't one to really drink. At least, it seemed that way. In his defense, she didn't drink when literally everyone at else was at the Fourth of July party.

"Um, nothing. What're you doing here? You should be home." Anthony said.

"Well, I don't wanna go home. You owe me anyways." Jasmine smiled, poking Anthony chest.

Anthony sighed, grabbing her hand and taking her inside and sitting her down.

"Okay, first, how'd you get here?" Anthony asked, getting himself a bottle of Rum.

"Pippa drove, but I lost her...somewhere." Jasmine said, looking to the side, trying to remember.

"What do you mean 'lost her'?" Anthony asked.

"I meeaan, that on the way here-" Anthony cut Jasmine off.

"When you say on the way here, what do you mean?" Anthony asked.

Jasmine groaned. "All these questions! Slow down. Okay, on the way up here-at least I think so-I lost her." Jasmine said.

"How do lose someone going up a flight of stairs?" Anthony asks.

"I dunno, I got out," Jasmine gulped. "Went up stairs, turned around and she wasn't there." Jasmine shrugged.

"Why are you so calm? We need to go find her!" Anthony said, going to his room to find his jacket.

Jasmine got up and followed him.

"No no no no no. Don't worry, Pippa fights like a straight dude. She'll be fine. Trust me." Jasmine smiled at Anthony.

"Are..you sure?" Anthony asked.

Jasmine laughed kinda loudly.

"I've seen her fight...she'll be great." Jasmine laughed, walking back into Anthony's living room.

"Can I," Jasmine gulped again. "Can I tell you something?" Jasmine asked, looking at the ceiling.

"Um, sure."

"Y'know, you're a lot more barbel for some reason. You're not as much of a fuck boy. I'm proud of you." Jasmine patted Anthony's shoulder lightly.

Anthony smiled, laughing a little. "Um, thank you." 

"You got water? I'm thirsty." Jasmine rubbed her throat.

"Yeah." Anthony went to get her water.

"Thank you." Jasmine said, taking the water and drinking immediately.

Anthony was about to say something, when the door opened abruptly.

Anthony flinched, but calmed down when he saw it was just Pippa.

"Damn Pippa, you scared me." Anthony smiled at his own fear.

"I'm so sorry Anthony. I'll take Jazzy home." Pippa said, grabbing Jasmines arm, helping her up.

"Pippa! Where'd you go?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh. I was following you, but then I saw Mike. Now, Mikes my friend from college, so I HAD to say hello. He asked to get a drink. I was going to say no. But, you were going to Anthony's, I thought you'd be fine. Better than fine." Pippa winked at Jasmine, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Well, we should get going. See you tomorrow Ant-" Pippa was cut off by Jasmine.

"Y'know, Pippa, I appreciate this, but you should get home. Anthony owes me anyway. I spent my gas money on his nasty ass so imma make him spend gas money on this ass. Thank you." Jasmine stated.

Jasmine turned around to look at Anthony.

"And just so you know, I'm sleeping on the bed. You can sleep right next to me. On the floor." She said, walking towards his room. Stoping next to the couch to take off her shoes.

Anthony would've kept watching her if not for the laugh he heard.

Pippa was laughing at him, making it more dramatic than it really was.

"Shut up." Anthony said, that being the nicest way to say that.

"I'm sorry...slightly." Pippa smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow Anthony." Pippa said, patting his shoulder.

"You too." Anthony sighed.

————————————
Heyyyy girlies.
Well I hoped you liked this,
Don't know how you could.

Anyways, umm...I'm just trying to fill in space🤷🏽‍♀️😂

I'll try to update later...
Bye
713