Chapter Eight

The last chapter was complete shit :) I made mistakes but, guess what, I was too lazy to fix all of them🤠
———————————
Jasmine and Phillipa were sitting against a pillar on the stage drinking water on there break.

"So you and Anthony are "friends" now?" Pippa asked out of the blue.

"Huh? I mean- I guess. I don't really know what we are." Jasmine answered stretching out her legs.

Pippa smirked, "Oh, so you want to be something?"

"Yes, I do. And that something is called friends." Jasmine said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Well," Pippa said, getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"Just wait here, I need witnesses!" She said, skipping away to the seats.

Jasmine exhaled, knowing this break would feel way longer than an hour.

A few minutes later, Pippa came back with Andrew.

"I thought you said wittiness, not witness." Jasmine said sarcastically.

"Oh well."

"Now Andrew, don't you think it's kinda-no-very, obvious that Anthony has a crush on Jazzy?" Pippa asked.

"Yeah, I'm surprised she doesn't see it." Andrew said bluntly.

"What? Anthony doesn't have a crush on me. He's...he's just a little bit of a fuck boy...y'know?" Jasmine said, not understanding how they came to this conclusion.

How could she believe this? It's absolutely crazy! How can Anthony have a crush on her? Okay, yeah, it's obvious he likes the way she looks. But her? In general? No way.

"Jazzy, you can just tell by the way he looks at you." Pippa said, putting her hands on her hips.

I looked at Anthony, he looked at me. After a second he smirked at me and winked. I caught him.

Pippa bent down next to me, "Did you see that? The way he looked at you. But as soon as he realized we were looking too, he put up his act."

"So what you're trying to tell me is...Anthony likes me, but he's embarrassed..?" Jasmine stated.

"Yep. Why is he embarrassed? I don't know. But he definitely has a thing for you." Andrew said.

"Okay, so what am I supposed to do with this information?" Jazzy asked.

"That's for you to decide."

—————————————
Can you tell I had no idea what I was doing? Yea? I know. Well, at least this was an update, and a little better than the last one. I guess.