Chapter Five

Hi girlies☺️
I WAS going to write the second part to See You Again, but, I got board soooo, I'm writing this🙃.
G'bye✌🏽
————————————
Authors POV
Jasmine was having mixed emotions.

She actually let her self sleep with Anthony.

Anthony Ramos.

The literal BIGGEST fuck boy she's ever meet.

What in God's name has she gotten herself into.

"Jasmine~" Anthony purred from the other side of the table.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. This is the shit that makes her want to bust him in his damn face.

"What little boy?" Jasmine asked, the irritation in her voice clear as a summer day.

"I said, what are we going to tell the cast?" He asked, checking the time.

"What do you mean? They ain't gon' find out." Jasmine raised her eyebrow.

Anthony smirked.

"Oh Jasmine, sweet Jasmine."

"Don't call me that." Jasmine said.

"Jasmine, if you don't already know..last night was a night." Anthony started.

"You may be wearing something that covers it up, but people are gonna ask why you're wearing a long sleeve shirt in summer. While you'll be dancing and singing for 11 hours." Anthony smirked at Jasmine again.

Jasmine rolled her eyes once again.

"I'll just tel them to mind their damn business. Anyways, we should go. We don't want to be late." Jasmine let out a sigh when she picked up her purse.

"What ever you say, princess."

Jasmine was about to say something, but just scowled at him instead.
~~~
Once they were grouped off by their cab, Jasmine started getting anxious.

"Anthony! What the fuck did I get myself into!? What in God's name was I thinking!" Jasmine panicked, sliding down the theater doors.

Anthony frowned, feeling genuinely bad for her.

He sat down next to her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Jas, you'll be okay. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Anthony smiled at her, rubbing her back in a comforting way.

Jasmine looked up at Anthony, enjoying the genuine and cute smile he was giving, rather than his signature smirk. To be honest, he was pretty attractive when he wasn't being a fuck boy.

"Thank you, Anthony." She said, smiling at him.

They stood up, Anthony helping her.

"And, if you want to, you can tell tell them what happened last night. They would probably be disappointed if we didn't." I smiled at him.

He smirked, but it quickly faded.

They went inside together, keeping their distance though.

They went inside and were met with everybody, they were late, slightly.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Lin yelled dramatically.

Andrew walked up to them, squinting his eyes at them.

"Hmm, i feel like you're trying to hide something from us." He said, looking them up and down.

Anthony was about to say something when Phillipa cut in.

"Anthony got drunk last night...and Jasmine took him home." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Daveed cut in.

"GOTDAMN!"

"Anthony! YOU HIT THAT AND DIDN'T TELL ME!?" He yelled.

Anthony looked at Jasmine, then said, "I sure did."

All the men in the room started yelling.

"Oh my God! We gotta celebrate!" Daveed yelled.

"We should go to the club tonight, dawg!" Daveed yelled, making the pitch of his voice higher.

Jasmine smiled sadly, knowing what would come next.
_________________________
Hey Girlies

This was a HOT. ASS. MESS 😂

Anyway, didn't really have a plan for this one, the jokes were TRAAASSH!

But at least there's some fluff🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway, bring the tissues for the Janthony OneShots😂

G'Bye
💋♥️