Chapter Seven

Okay, just hear me out. I know I've been doing Jasmines POV for most of the book, I don't think I've done anyone else, but I'm just trying to build up a um...story line. Once I'm done with that, I'll do more chapters focused on everyone else. So, that said, let's get on with the chapter.
———————————
I woke up, not recognizing where I was.

Shit.

I automatically shot up in a panic, looking around.

My frantic thoughts were stopped when she saw Anthony laying on the ground, a pillow under his head and a blanket that barely covered him.

He was wearing basketball shorts with no shirt on.

I was surprised.

Somehow I got here, I was most likely drunk, and instead of taking the opportunity to sleep with me, he slept on the floor.

Hm.

I looked at the bedside table, wanting to check the time on my phone, but Anthony's was the only phone there.

I picked it up, praying he didn't have a password.

He did.

I thought for a second, already having an idea of what his password is.

I wish he wasn't so...so thirsty all the time. Maybe then I could actually hold a conversation with him.

I looked around the room for any clue to what his birthday is.

After giving up, I decided to look for my phone.

I walked around Anthony, making sure not to wake Anthony.

Once I was in the living room, I looked around for my phone.

Thankfully it was on the couch, I checked the time.

It's 7:15.

Damn it!

We're late! How did we both sleep through his alarm!?

I rushed to Anthony's room and bent down next to him.

"Anthony! Get up! We're gonna be late! Get up!" I shook Anthony roughly.

"Huh? What's happing? Are you okay?"

I stopped for a second after hearing that last part, taken aback.

"Get up! We're late!" Anthony shot up, realizing what I said.

As he went to put a shirt on he said, "I have an extra toothbrush in the cabinet below the sink." He said pointing to the bath room a she looked for she a to put on.

"Okay..."

I look in the cabinet, and sure enough there's an extra toothbrush.

After I brush my teeth, I go put on my shoes after I find them.

As I was waiting for Anthony, I was getting deep in thought.

I thought Anthony was just some fuck boy who wants to sleep with every girl he sees.

But after how he treated me this morning -and I'm guessing last night- I'm beginning to think that he's not just some overly kinky little boy.

In fact, I'm beginning to think he's actually a normal person.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Anthony walking into the room.

"Hey Jas, do you want to barrow a coat?" He asked.

I looked down.

I had completely forgotten about what I was wearing.

I was wearing a red leather sleeveless corset with a zipper in the middle, black leather pants, and red heels.

"Um no, I'm good. I can just barrow Pippa's shoes if I need to."
I said, smiling at him.

For once.

"Okay then. Let's go." Anthony said, opening the door.

I stood there for a split second, then realized he was holding the door open for me.

He must want something.

Once we were in front of the theater doors, I stopped him and asked; "Okay Anthony, what do you want? You've been being nice to me all morning. You haven't said anything remotely sexual, and you haven't commented on my outfit once. The Anthony I know would being saying all types of disgusting shit. So just tell me what you want." I raised my eyebrow.

He looked at me for a minute.

"Nothing. I just thought because you were drunk last night, you especially wouldn't want to deal with...how I normally am." Anthony informed me.

"Oh, and don't think I didn't notice that outfit babe." Anthony said rubbing my arm.

"So nice to have you back." I said sarcastically.

We both laughed.

"Y'know Anthony, we you make an effort to be a normal person...you're not so bad."

"You too." Anthony said.

"Now let's go in. It's almost 8:00 already!"

I said as we both sprinted into the theater.
————————————
It was so weird to have Anthony act like he's not a 13 yo boy

741