2) "Daddy?!?!"

Hello my friends! I know I said I wouldn’t update till the 14th but I had already wriiten this chapter and the next one, so I thought why not? Anyway, ENJOY

JINGLEFROGG!!!!!!

X Gwen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Girls will run the world

.

.

.

.

.

“Kayla? Kayla is that you?” Dad calls as I open the door.

“Yes!” I call, limping slightly.

“Thank God your home!” He said, running towards me looking angry, then he spots my bandaged foot and his expression falls away like broken glass. “What happened to your foot?” He said with concern. 

“It’s nothing.” I say, but he pries my fingers away and gasps.

“Kiddo, What did you do?”

“I tripped and landed on some grass..”  I let out a gasp as he whipped some blood away. My fingers clutched, my fists tight and white. I was in such unbearable, painful agony.  “This- This boy helped me.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t ask his name. He lives near us, He had white Toms, glasses and brown hair.”

Recognition sparks in his eyes.

“You know him.” It’s not a question.

“Of course I do, Louis is our neighbour.”

I felt suspicious, although I didn’t know why, something just didn’t seem to fit. “Well, where are his parents?”

“Out. They’re holidaying in Hawaii.”

That’s convenient. “Did I mention that Louis was one of the boys I meet the other day?”

“That’s odd.” Dad didn’t look at me, He was packing a backpack.

“It is, Isn’t it?” I watched him closely.

“While, Bye darling, Work calls.” He kissed me on the cheek.

I watched him go, Something was not right, And I was going to find out exactly what it was.

.

.

.

I tapped angrily at the chair of the seat, I was at the Olympics, Sitting in the third row, So I had a pretty good view of all the performances form here, I’m looking at the performers, a boy band by the looks of it, and they’re wearing suits, when I spot the strange boy from yesterday, the one that offered me the carrot covered band aids. He’s standing next to the other boy, the annoying one who tried to flirt with me.

I turn to the girl next to me, “Excuse me, Who are those boys?”

She gives me a look that suggests I must be a complete and utter idiot. “That’s Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.”

I frown. “And.. What’s their band called?”

“One Direction.”

Ah, That name again… Maybe he was telling the truth.

I give her a smile, but she’s still looking at me like she thinks I’m an alien. “Thank You.”

Something still does not make sense, How does my Dad know this international superstar?

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry, One Direction will NOT be signing anything today.” A man in black pushes me back gently.

“I don’t want a stupid autograph!” I say rudely, annoyed that he pushed me.

My voice, angry and startled catches the attention of Bandaid Boy. He breaks away from the other and moves towards me.

“It’s ok.” He says to the body guard. “She can come with us.”

The body guard grudgingly realises me, and I step forward. “What’s going on?” I ask with my hands on my hips.

“Well, Hello to you too.”

“Yeah, Hi, Whatever. What the hell is going on?”

“I don’t believe I caught your name.”

“You need to earn it. And I’d never give it to you anyway, Not after you tried to rape me.”

“I did not try to rape you!” He says, his voice breaking.

I click my tongue. “Mhmm.”

“Who’s raping who?” Another boy comes towards me, I swear, they all look the same.

“Can we please not use that word?” Band aid boy says, clutching his temple.

“Hello.” Says the boy, just noticing me and holding out a hand. “I’m Niall.”

I shake it. “Kayla.” I finally say.  “Kayla Blue.”

“Why are you being so nice to him?” Band aid boy explodes.

“Because he did not try to rape me.” I say angrily, jutting my jaw out.

“Are we still on this subject?”

“So Blue, Huh? That’s an interesting last name.” says Niall, choosing to ignore Bandaid.

“It was my mothers.”

“I like it, It’s cool.”

“Thank You.” I say politely, warming toward this Irish boy.

“So he gets the polite thank yours and the charming smiles and I get yelled at every time I come near you?” Band aid boy crosses his arms. “Life is not fair.”

Niall rolls his eyes and begins to drink his water bottle.

“No, I just REALLY don’t like you. Which reminds me, What is going on?”

“What do you mean, What is going on?”

“Why…”

“Kayla.”

I freeze.

That voice.

That is my father’s voice.

I turn around and cross my arms. “Daddy.”

Louis’s jaw drops.

Niall spits out all of the water in his mouth. “Daddy?!?!”

Dad smiles. “Niall, Louis, This is my daughter… Kayla.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mwwhhhhaaahhahahahaa! CLIFF HANGER! SUCKERS! Sorry, I just take so much glee in stopping the story right now. Also, Who do you guys want Kayla to be with? Niall? Louis? Harry? Liam.. or even  Zayn? Please comment below on what you think J

This chapter is in celebration of my hair! WHICH IS CURLY AND FLUFFY! I don’t’ know why, but when I woke up it was like that, and I was so happy, I usually have straight hair, and it is SOOO BORING! And my hair was like mega, full on Zara Chowdury type!
Ok, I know you guys have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about who Zara is, But she’s one of my frineds who is blessed with awesome, curly, messy hair. AND IT IS SO COOL AND I WAS SO PROUD OF MINE AND-

Ok, Sorry, I know, I know, I’m being a girl, ranting about my hair, So I’ll just shut up now.

(BUT IT WAS SO FRICKIN COOL! Susanna, if you’re reading this, YOU SO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE, LOVE YA! Hope your having a fun time at Monty and don’t forget to RSVP!)

All right, BYE MY LITTLE OCOTOPLLAMA’S! <3 I LOVE YOU!