23) Get kissed by a frog

“Kayla!” Niall screams. “Shit!”

I can hear other shouts too, from the other guys, they all sounds worried. And that makes me smile, It kind of makes me feel special, that they care.  And as Harry bursts out into the clearing, followed by Zayn and Liam and then Louis and finally Niall, all looking frantic.

“What – What is it?” Harry asks, rushing over to me, his eyes darting around like a mad man’s. “Are you hurt? What’s wrong?  Did- Can I help you somehow?”

“Do you know what time it is?” I ask.

He looks baffled. “Er.. What?”

“Do you know what time it is?” I  demand.

“You yell, sounding like you were either giving birth or being kidnapped and then demand to know what the time is? Are you insane or something? I was worried SICK!”

“Haz.” I said. “Do you realise what the time is?”

“Kayla, I don’t FREAKING CARE ABOUT THE TIME.”

“Harry. It’s Five O’ Clock.”

“And?” He asks, spreading his hand out.

“Harry, Do you remember any prior engagements we have today?”

“Oh…. Stella! The date!” He says. “When was that again?”

I smile at him. “Five O’Clock.”

“Oh! Kayla we’ve got to go!” He says, grabbing my hand and yanking me in the direction he came. I smile, shaking my head, Boys, Are such simple minded creatures.

“I’ve got to do my hair!” He saw muttering. “And get dressed! God- Jeez!”

He turned to me. “How pretty is you’re friend Stella anyway?”

“She works for Victoria’s secret as a model.” I lied. “And she goes out with tons and tons of guys. Really. You going to have to try and impress her.”

Harry flushed. “Oh.”

“And.. And I suppose Dallas has the same good looks?” Niall asked.

“Yes.” I said, being truthful this time. “Dallas is really good looking.”

“But don’t you barley know this guy?”  Louis asked.

“So?”

“I mean what if he tries to like… rape you are something?” Louis asked, blushing.