19) A New Friendship arises

Ok. So the reason why Kayla said ‘Please don’t’ is NOT because she thought Louis was going to hit her but because she was talking to Harry and didn’t want him to say anything because she thought it would just make it worse. And she just wanted time alone. And PAUL DID NOT ABUSE HER!

X Gwen

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

“Louis!” I screamed. “Look what you’ve done! Jeez!”

His expression doesn’t change. “What? It was her bloody-“

“Don’t you say that.” Niall says quietly. “It was not her fault. You know Kayla. And you know it was just a joke.”

“But what if El see’s the pictures-“

“Who bloody cares what El thinks?” Liam says angrily. “That’s Kayla! Kayla! Don’t you fucking talk to her like that!”

“She’s not as tough as she looks, Lou.” Zayn says, “And you know it was just a bit of fun.”  

“I-“

“I’m going after her.” I say angrily, shaking. “And you better fucking hope that I find her! And if you make her cry-  I swear to god Louis!”

I turn and run, my feet barely touching the ground, I’m so worried about Kayla. I mean, she acts tough and she wants you to believe that she doesn’t care about anything but she does. She cares more than you think.  She’s just a little girl, trying to act tough. I begin to run past tree’s and then a river. I stop when I see her hairclip lying in the middle of the path.

“Kayla?” I call. “K-Kayla???”

“Harry.” I hear her call. “Is that you?” a sniff. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m looking for you.” I say softly, walking around the corner.

“What? Why?” She asks, getting up. “Why where you-“

“I was worried.” I say, looking at my feet. Shit! Did I have to say that?

“You were worried?” She sounds doubtful. “About me?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t believe you.” She says, walking towards me.