18) The Great Kayla Fiasco

Scrub.

Scrub.

Scrub.

Went Zayn’s toothbrush against my legs. A slow, evil, malicious smile spread across my face.  Chew on that, Zayney Poo! I had just recently covered my legs in slime, snot and mud. And the only thing I was using to clean my disgusting legs was Zayn’s toothbrush. When should I break it to him? I wondered. When he finishes brushing his teeth? When’s he’s halfway through cleaning his teeth? Hmm… Whatever makes me seem the most evil I guess.

I gave my right leg, Which I had recently nicknamed Earl, a final  scrub and stood back to admire my handiwork. My legs where clean, and Zayn’s tooth brush was, well… exactly the opposite. I smirked and placed it back in the toothbrush holder in the toilet. Zayn would never notice the difference.

I opened the door to see an amused Zayn.

“Is that really you’re revenge?” He asks, crossing his arms. “Hog the bathroom?”

I sigh dramatically. “You’re right, Zayn. I guess I won’t ever be able to fool you.”

Zayn grinned, and shoulder past me into the bathroom and picked up the toothbrush and began to brush his teeth energetically, spreading the dirt, mood and snot unknowingly.

I watched him brush his teeth, my eyes focused on the every move of the toothbrush. He looked at me nervously, I think he got the sense that something was off.

“What?” He asked, his mouth full of spit. “What is it?”

“Nothing.” I said sweetly. “I just love your teeth… they’re so… attractive.”

His ears reddened and he looked back at the mirror, glancing at me nervously at the corner of his eye every couple of seconds. I really liked making him feel uncomfortable, and making him squirm.

“Oh.” I said casually. “I wouldn’t brush your teeth too energetically…”

“Why not?” Zayn asked, spitting in the sink and going back to brushing his teeth, blissfully unaware of the horror that was set in store.

“Well.” I said. “The bristle’s might break, y’know after I used them to clean the snot… dirt… and mud off my legs.”

Zayn stopped, mid brush. “Wha..? OH BLOODY HELL!” He screamed, spitting in the sink, trying to get as much of the foul liquid out as possible.

“Just a warning.” I said sweetly, turning my heel and walking out of the bathroom.

“KAYLA! KAYLA!” I heard Zayn scream.

“What’s happening?” Niall asked.

“Nothing that concerns you.”  I said to him. “And just a tip..”