8) Yes, I am a girl.

So No more Team Harry? It’s mostly just Louis, Liam and Niall now. I guess Zayn and Harry are going to have to walk away with their head hanging low.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

It was like a torture chamber.

And I’m not even joking. I will never be able to get those eight hours of my life back. Those hours where four girls fluttered over me, applying makeup, giving me pedicures and manicures. I have never felt so scared.

The shampooed my hair, blow dried it, curled it. They curled my eyelashes and used dark eyeliner and mascara. They made my lips shine, and made them pinker.

I felt, and looked like a stupid barbie doll. Then they brought a rack of dresses, which all looked equally hideous to me, and began to flip through them. The first couple of ones that I tried on where hideous, too pink, too tight, too lady gaga.

And then they chucked me a dress that wasn’t that hideous, a blue sleeveless that reached my knees, It was the prettiest blue and was kind of… elegant? I couldn’t really put a word to it.

I didn’t love it, but it was better than every other dresses.  I slipped it on, along with a pair of cream flats. I came out of my dressing room and did a little twirl. My makeup girls clapped.

“It looks great!” One said.

“It doesn’t.” I said, being realistic as usual. “But it’s better than the others.”

“Louis is going to be amazed.”

I smiled. “Honey, everyone is going to be amazed.”

“Amazed? No one’s going to be recognize you.”

“That’s what I’m wishing for.” I whisper.

.

.

.

I’m waiting anxiously outside the boys trailer, I’m nervous because I have no idea what to except . Harry pops his head out and spots me, he smirks and jumps down the steps, He’s wearing a suit, which looks surprisingly, ew, good on him.

“Hello.” He says with a smirk. “I’m Harry.”

I just stare at him.

He leans closer. “And you are..?”

I clamp one hand on his wrist and give him a deadly chinese burn. “Get. Off.”

His eyes widen. “Kayla?”

“No, it’s the tooth fairy.” I say through gritted teeth.

“Kayla.” He says, taking a step back.

“Harry.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Mindlessly stalking you.” I say with a smug smile.

He grins. “I knew you couldn’t resist.”

“Harry, Where are the others?” Bea asked, coming up to me. “We where supposed to be there half an hour ago.”

“Hey Bea! Hey Haz!” Liam calls, bouncing towards us. He stops when he sees me and narrows his eyes. “Have I met you before?”

I sigh and turn around. “You know what.. I give up.”

“Do we know her?” Liam asked Harry.

Harry just grins, and then Liam goes “Ooooh.” And a spark of recognition lights up in his eyes. “Kayla?”