6) Kayla on sugar... not pretty.

Nothing much to say, JUST ENJOY AND HAVE FAIRY BREAD!!! But not to much sugar, Because you’ll see what happens to Kayla when SHE eats a load of it!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

“So how do you play this?” I ask, waving around a white DVD.

“Mario kart?” Liam says, scrambling of his bed. “I’ll teach you, but be warned, I am THE CHAMPION!”

“Liam.” I say, raising an eyebrow. “Let’s be honest here, I excel in every sport I try.”

Liam smirked and turned on the TV, and the screen lighted up with cartoon images and an annoying theme song.

“What level?” Liam asks.

“Surprise me.” I say.

“Ok, Easy.” Liam says. “I’m going to be nice to you.”

I roll my eyes, and we each pick a  character, I pick Yogi.  And the game begins, Liam and all the other annoying characters begin racing away from me, while I go on a suicide mission, trying to kill every cow and fence I come across.

“How do I use this?” I ask desperately.

“Oh, I thought you exceled in every sport you tried.” Liam said casually. “So don’t you know how to use this?”

“Don’t be a poo.” I say, jerking my controller around, trying to figure out how to move Yogi.  “Aaaaah!”

“Like this.” Liam said, leaning over, and carefully moving my hands of the controller, He showed me how to turn it, and move Yogi, The game finally made sense.

“Well, that was fun.” I said, after the game finished.

“I know.” Liam said. “And, You did pretty well for a newbie.”

“I got 4th.” I said, rolling my eyes. “That’s terrible.”

“4th is pretty good.” Liam said. “For your first time.”

“I guess.” I shrugged. “I just am kind of obsessed with coming first in everything I do.”

“Everything?” Harry gave me a smirk. “Reaaally?”

I grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it him, hitting him square in the eye. “Never say that to me again!”

“Ok, Ok.” Harry said, lifting his hands up to defend his face. “Jeez!”

“So..?” I said, turning to Liam. “How long are we supposed to stay here?”

“Um, awhile.” Liam said. “We’re spending at least four days in this bus.”

“FOUR DAYS!” I scream. “I can’t miss for four days of my training!!”

“Whoa, Kayla, chill.” Zayn says. “We often take breaks, so you can do you’re training then.”

“Good.” I say, getting of the coach. “Because you’re doing it with me.”

“Wha- I don’t want to!” Niall whines.

“Seriously guys.” I say. “I’ve been thinking-“

“You can think?” Harry exclaims.

I roll my eyes. “Haha, not funny. Anyway, I’ve been thinking, you guys wouldn’t need so much help if you were, well… fitter.”