15) "We're going to torture you."

So a friend of mine told me about this Show Once Upon A Time… ADJHVERGHIVER, it’s better than Glee, It’s better than the Vampire Dairies… It is perfect. OMG. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good show to watch. (I love Rumbelle! Season 2 is DA BOMB!!!)

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

“Sit.” Harry says, pushing me onto the coach.

I laughed, this was so ridiculous. “If it makes you sleep better at night then..”

They were all standing above me, with crossed arms and defiant stares.

“What are you going to do?” I ask, laughing.

“Niall, get the makeup, Zayn, get the ropes, Liam, the socks, Harry, the hair straighteners.”

“What are you going to do?” I ask Louis.

“I’m going to guard you.” Louis said.

“Guard me?” I say, scoffing. “You know it would take the strength of a gazillion people to keep me down.”

Liam frowned. “Hey!”

“Or buzz lightyear.” I said.

“So I get the ropes… but what do you need socks and make up and the weird hairy thingy’s for?”

“We’re going to torture you.” Louis says with an evil glint in his eye.

“Fun.” I say, looking at my nails.

“Ok, Zayn, tie her up.” Louis commanded. Zayn did, binding my arms together behind my back and my feet together at the front.

“I can still kick you in a very private place.” I said calmly to Louis and Zayn who had been slapping and high fiving each other, they exchanged a weary look and moved back a couple of steps.

“So how long are you guys going to prented you’re better than me?” I ask.

“Until you believe it, babe.” Liam says.

“Don’t call me babe.” I snap.

“Sure thing… babe.” Liam says with a smirk.

“Don’t call me that!”

“It’s a nickname. A nickname is a sign of affection.” Liam says. “Be glad I like you.”

“You like me? What’s wrong with you?” I ask, cocking my head.

“I like you.” Niall pipes up.

I glance at Harry.

“You’re inffectoius, what can I say?” He says with a shrug.

“I like you.” Says Zayn with a smile.

“Niall… Zayn… Harry…. Liam… Who am I missing?” I meet Louis’s eyes. “Please tell me you haven’t gotten the dreaded disease.”

“Unfortuantly I do.”

“AAARGGGHHHHHH! PEOPLE!” I said dramatically. “Please tell me you’re joking! I’M EVIL! Remember?”

“If you where anyone you would be Snow White.” Niall says.

“Omg! Yeah! You guys would be perverted dwarves!”

“I am not a dwarf.” Harry says hotly.

“This hair? Do you think you would find that on a dwarf?” Louis says dramatically, smoothing his hair down.