Episode 1

( Do you play Overwatch? Tf2? If you don't, the (y/n) of the story is a Doctor and Engineer who invent a device that looked like a healing staff. The staff isn't magical or some sort, it helps the user transmit their positive energy into a healing power. Is this clear enough? :D )

*・゚゚・2*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

(Y/N's) Point Of View

'You can do this. This is your dream, (Y/N)! You are wearing the Pride Trooper uniform and got a permission to enter their main base...! I can't get nervous now....'

Until a week ago I was a normal girl who works as a Field Doctor while also developing my newest invention that- I believe will be the breakthrough in the world of medicine.

I was the best Medic in my team, in the organization too. Well all I really want is to cure and use my knowledge to make the world a better place. Even if it cost twenty years of working and studying. After coming back from duty, my leader promoted me into the Pride Trooper as their Medic. At first I was nervous, but then if they promoted me all the way up there...

Then I will not let them down!

.

I've only seen the Troopers in action on TV. I never see them with my very own eyes. It's normal to hear about the Troopers from children's talks and conversations. That's why I'm so damn nervous!

Elite soldiers...

Always finish their missions...

I need to appear at my best.

.

There's total of one hundred and thirty members in the Troop, and to be elected and join is not easy either. I'm one of the few lucky ones to enter.

"Aaa!"

"Hey! Be careful!"

I looked up to the person I bumped against to. I was lost in so many thoughts that I forgot to look up and watch where I'm going. My eyes are wide open when I see two buff Chads standing in front of me. And I recognized them as the famous members of the Troopers, known as...

Toppo

And Jiren.

"...." Jiren stared at you and walk off just like that.

You bows down to show apology and respect. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Jiren! I wasn't paying attention."

"It's fine."

I felt another hand touched my shoulder. I quickly rose my head and see the leader of the Pride Trooper itself, Toppo. That's weird, this is my first time meeting him in person and I feel like I'm losing control over myself. I'm shaking, my heart is beating fast, maybe I'm scared. Will he scold me?

"You must be our new Medic. Your name is (Y/N), right?"

I calmed down. He's not a mean person after all. Many people said he's a nice guy. "Y-Yes... And you must be the Chief."I bow again. "It's pleasant to meet you, Captain Toppo."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Sorry about Jiren. He's cold even to me."

"Not a problem, captain. I'm used to deal with edgy people."

Toppo takes me to the gathering room. Jiren and him were heading there as well. I got nervous just by walking next to him. Toppo is an important and famous person, but I'm just a medic. I'm not an expert in combat.

"Since this is your first day, I hope we can get along well."

"I'm pretty nervous. I hope I can do well in missions."

"New members get the easiest missions, but after that you will be assigned to harder tasks."

"Thank you captain Toppo." I bow my head down again.

"Ah! We are here." There's a giant door in front of us. Toppo opened it, revealing a huge lobby, with many people wearing Pride Trooper uniform walking here and there. Is this their base? It's awesome!

I wonder how big their training rooms are. But I don't fight- so I will spend my time in the medical center.

"This is the lobby. My office is at the other building. I'm here to train with Jiren."

"Oh dear. I feel nervous being alone."

Toppo looked at me with a strange look. Now that we made eye contact, I must admit he's a handsome teddy bar. "Do you want to train with us?"

I quickly hug my healing staff. "W-With you captain Toppo? You are strong. I am not your equal."

He holds my hands, making my heart race faster. "Come on. This is the first time we got a medic! What if something happen to you and we can't be there?"

I nod my head several times. "Oh okay! I will train. But don't be too harsh on me."

"Don't worry. How could I be harsh on my medic?"

'Your medic?'