Episode 11

COVER BY ITADORI-SYU

Finally, we arrive at

Finally, we arrive at... Let's just call it planet SOS. We don't have a name for it yet, and it looks pretty dead from outside the atmosphere. There is no way someone can live there unless they got a reliable resource. We can see a pretty big ship on the planet. That must be their main base.

"I will go in first. Jiren, you should keep [Y/N] close to your side. I will destroy every possible weapons."

"Oh... Wait a minute Toppo." I point my healing staff at him and boost his health. "Now your chance of getting hurt will decrease."

"Thank you." He jumps out from the front door and charges in. We land 600 Meters away from their base to avoid direct fight. I put on my combat shoes and run outside alongside Jiren.

Jiren hold my hand and dashed like a bird. "[Y/N], remember if you feel in too much danger, just flee. Toppo and I are strong, don't worry about us."

"Got it. If we find any hostages, I will exit the base and return to the ship."

"Alright, we are close."

Hiding behind rubles, Jiren and I are watching Toppo facing hundreds of well-equipped soldiers. Though no matter how many bullets and laser beams they shot, Toppo keep marching forward.

"Twenty seconds. And we will get down to help." Jiren said.

I can feel myself shaking. This is too early for a new member like me. I should wait for a few years more until I'm worthy enough to take this mission!

"Seventeen... Sixteen... Fifteen... Fourteen... Thirteen..."

I activated my healing powers and attach a power buff magic to him. It will increase his damages. "Hah.. Hah.. I can do this!"

"Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five.. Four... Three..."

Jiren put a thin forcefield around me. It's to protect me from small damages like bullets and weak lasers.

"Two..."

"ONE!"

We run towards the base, and Jiren throw a small energy ball at their main ship to obliterate it. Toppo already crushed the last laser canons and turrets. I gather up my energies to create an energy ball, and throw it at the entrance door. It didn't break it to pieces, but it cracked the door a little.

"Oh... I'm sorry, their base is really tough."

Toppo blasted the door using only his finger. "You did your best, [Y/N]. This enemy is just too strong for you."

DOOR

My force field is gone. I look behind to see an enemy aiming his gun at me. Jiren look behind and blow him to pieces immediately.

"Remember to look around you [Y/N]."

"Yes!"

While Jiren and Toppo fight in the front and back line, I'm busy switching my healing beam to BUFF and HEAL overtime

While Jiren and Toppo fight in the front and back line, I'm busy switching my healing beam to BUFF and HEAL overtime. Sometimes when they get hit, even with the smallest bullet, I will immediately cure them. They don't have to dodge, just beat the enemies for me.

I only need to heal two people, no big deal. While I was in the army, I had to switch my beam every three seconds because someone is either dying, dead, or break their bone. But Toppo and Jiren are super strong! I don't have to worry too much.

"Where are the prisoners?!" Toppo hold a dying soldier and shake him violently.

"D-Down! At the underground basement!" He said, with a scared tone. "Pl-Please let me live! I'm doing this for my poor family!" He begs and cried.

I healed the soldier and Toppo strip all his weapons away. "Now it's my turn to protect [Y/N]. Jiren, can you go on by yourself?"

He nods in silent and continue to go forward. I followed Toppo and the Soldier to the underground basement outside the ship. Knowing all the ruckus, the security down there will be easy to break through.

 Knowing all the ruckus, the security down there will be easy to break through

Do I... Do I look inactive? I promise I will finish this story no matter what!