Episode 3

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ [Y/N POV] ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Yesterday was wild. Captain Toppo carried me all the way to the infirmary, while everyone is looking at us. But hey, I hope that doesn't lower my reputation.

The nurses sent me to my dorm so I can rest there. I'm all alone in this tiny room. They said I can have the whole room for myself because I'm a Medic. Gosh I'm flattered.

Knock knock

"Please wait. I'm still dressing up."

"Be quick. Captain Toppo sent me."

I know that voice from somewhere.

I just took a bath and now putting on my Pride Trooper uniform. Well yesterday they got it dirty, so I had to wear a new one. I opened the door to see the same guy I bumped yesterday. Jiren the Grey Alien.... He's famous because he's strong and brave. Maybe I can be like him someday.

I hold my healing staff, looking nervous. "What does Captain Toppo need from me?"

Jiren crossed his arms and looked at me with his usual arrogant eyes. "Training. He told me to train with you. You passed out yesterday, but I can go soft on you."

"Ah... That's really nice of him. But I'm a medic. Don't you think I should be studying instead of fighting?" I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with this. I don't mind training, but these guys are professionals!

Jiren lean to me, and my heart started to pound like a school girl falling in love. "[Y/N], training is important. Strength and talent is everything in the battle field. If you can heal but not defending yourself--" He got even closer. "You will become a burden for your team."

I pushed him off quickly. "AAAA OKAY I GET IT! I WILL TRAIN!"

"Put your healing stick down. We will use our body."

"Y-Yes..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Two hours has passed!  ゚+..。*゚+"

Jiren is teaching me how to kick and put up a simple defending pose. It's scary because his punches and attacks are hurting me. But he's softer than Captain Toppo so I guess it's alright. I have managed to stand still while he's hitting me 'Softly'.

"Jiren-san..."

"Hm?" He turn to look at me.

"I think it's time for a- b-break?"

"Why?" It seems like he's disappointed...

"Well you see, I'm very hungry and all... I need my breakfast!"

He nod. "Sure. Be back in one hour."

"Understood."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

I sit down at the cafeteria with a tray of food in my hands. I'm eating alone because- well- I have no friends. So far nobody has asked me to join their seat or at least say hello. I see people grouping together here and there... While I'm outcasted. I started eating and trying to finish my breakfast alone, when a group of Troopers suddenly run and joined my seat.

"HEY!"

I looked up to see familiar faces-- "Uhh... Hello!"

"My name is Cocotte!"

"I'm Vuon."

"And I'm Tupper."

"I'm Zoiray."

"Introducing.... Kettle!"

I almost dropped my jaw. The main members of Pride Troopers! Why are they here? More importantly, why are they sitting with me?!

Vuon sit next to me. "Sooo we are here to ask you a feeeww questions!"

"We heard that you passed out and captain helped you. But that's weird. You are a stranger," another one with military hat joined. "And we have never seen you before. But you are training with the captain."

"Are you his personal medic?"

"What's with the two of you? Come on! Spill the beans, [Y/N]!!"

"Leave her alone."

I turn around to see Jiren standing there.

"J-Jiren!"

Vuon covers his eyes, screaming internally. "WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT?!"

===============================

Hello my beloved readers <3