Episode 9

Have some cute OC sketch of mine huehuehue.

Also I'm running out of dividers.

SHI T T T T T T T.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

We take off using a medium sized ship. It has two bedrooms. One bedroom is for me, and one is for Toppo and Jiren. Though the food supply is enough for seven days, I just have to buy more canned foods to snack on. I'm not experienced with piloting a space ship, so Toppo and Jiren will do it for me.

"The galaxy is far far away. So it only make sense if the organization wants us to use a special stay-in ship."

"Yep."

"[Y/N], is that a can of dried apples?"

"Yep."

"But we have food in the storage."

"Yep."

"Is the apple sweet and fresh?"

"Yep."

"Can I have one?"

I take out a slice and stick it below Toppo's beard. "Yep."

He pats my head as a thank you, and continue monitoring the screen. "For now I will drive the ship manually. I want to try using a shortcut to avoid anyone detecting us."

"Can you teach me how to pilot a ship next time?" I bite my apple slice.

"We have special pilots back in our base. You should try taking flying courses with them."

"Sure thing Toppo."

"Can I have another apple slice, please?"

I point my finger to a green shiny button. "Only if you tell what this button do."

"Invisible mode. It will consume more electricity, so I can only use it for five to ten minutes."

"Okay here." I picked another apple slice and give it to him. "Say aaah!"

Jiren appeared outta nowhere. Now, I'm sure he was taking a bath two minutes ago. But he's dressed up and looking fresh already. He's not wearing the Pride Trooper uniform and just- a long training pants and gym tank top.

"Whoa Jiren. Did you even wash your hair?"

"Not everyone has hair on their body."

"Jiren-san. Lighten up, let's do something to kill the time."

Jiren suddenly hold my hand and pull me with him. "Put the apple down. Let's train again. I want to see how strong you are now."

My face goes red, and I can feel my body heating up. "H-Hey... You don't need to hold my hand."

"You hug Toppo all the time." He turn around. "I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable."

"N-No! You can hold my hand. I'm just not used with y-you..." I hold his hand and walk together with him to the training chamber. It's not big, so we must limit our powers and make sure to not create any hole.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

One hour had passed. I feel exhausted using so many Ki Blast. Jiren looks impressed. I guess all that training with Toppo really helped. What am I saying?! Both are good teachers for me!

"You have improved well."

"H-How much is my power level?!"

"Power... Level?" He put on his top again. "Numbers does not matter for a warrior."

I put on my shirt and shoes. "Yeah but I'm just a medic."

"I'd say... Well around 700. I don't really care about that. Sometimes your power can increase up to 1.000, or decrease to 400. Well you will get to a point where numbers don't matter anymore."

"YESS!!" I jumped around with joy. "Aaah I'm glad Jiren-san and Toppo are my teachers. I wish I can be as strong as the two of you. Or maybe just strong enough to make you smile, Jiren-san."

He blushed, again. Wow, just, he's so easy to read and predict. Can't he tell I'm flirting with him?! At least Toppo is more sensitive about it.

"Hey Jiren. Can I have a word?"

"Sure."

"I think... I think I like you, Jiren-san. But not as much of my like-ness towards Toppo."

"...."

"I'm sorry. I'm tired. I will take a nap."

"No! Stay."

"What...?" I turn around to see his hand holding mine.

"Stay with me... So I can talk about today's sparring."

"Oooh sure!"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

SEE YOU GUYS AT: UHH IDK MAYBE IN 7 DAYS OR 14!!