Episode 4

☆○o。  。o○☆

Vuon covers his eyes, screaming internally. "WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT?!"

"I left it."

"That is not the answer we are looking for."

"Jiren, come on. This is the cafeteria!"

Jiren finally put on his shirt on. It must be so hot in the training room all alone that he needed to take it off. I'm trying my best to focus on eating my lunch so Jiren and I can continue our training. The members were trying to talk to be about the events from yesterday but Jiren's intimidating stare and presence made everyone uncomfortable.

'That's a good thing, I guess. Sometimes I get nervous when many people are asking me questions.'

"[Y/N]! Jiren! Great timing finding you two here."

I know that voice!

My body turn around to see Toppo standing behind us. He's holding TWO trays for lunch. Well he got a big and fluffy body and probably needs a lot of food to keep it that that. It's not that I don't like his fat belly...

'I wonder if it's fluffy like a pillow...'

I moved aside. "Captain Toppo, come sit with us." I said.

He sit down and looked at Jiren, and then me. Uhh why am I always feeling nervous around Captain Toppo? Maybe I like him... Wait that's bullshit. I'm just nervous and that's all. After all, he's my superior.

"I can see you two had done your training. How was training with Jiren?"

I play with my fingers... I hate this feeling of awkwardness..... But hearts don't lie.

"Ooh... It's great, Captain. He understands me and teach me how to defend myself. Though my punches are still weak and messy... But I hope I can get better in a week or two!"

He pats my head as if I'm a child. "That's a wonderful thing. I might join the training session after my mission!"

"Captain." Casserale cut in. "Why are you like this?"

Toppo sound confused. "I don't understand, what are you talking about?"

"You..." The man wearing military hat stood up, and bend over to stare at Captain Toppo. "You are... Acting really nice and easy going! Our captain is usually serious and doesn't laugh!"

Everyone gasped, dramatically. But Jiren and I are silent and continue eating. Well I'm new here so I wouldn't know much about Captain Toppo's personality. But if what Casserale said is true, then something is probably wrong with him. Or maybe it's good.

Captain Toppo hold his glass, and answered, "Because our new member, [Y/N], she's soft. And I don't want to scare her."

My face is red. It's tomato red. Jiren actually stopped eating to stare at him.

"T-That's..." Vuon clapped. "Very thoughtful of you!"

Casserale bow down quickly. "My mistakes, Captain! I thought something terrible has occurred!"

I nod my head, feeling appreciated. "Captain Toppo, thank you. But I'm an adult. I can face a serious leader."

"That's okay [Y/N]. I'm comfortable with you around me."

The group is silent again. Toppo too. My face is no longer tomato red, it's steaming.

'COMFORTABLE?! DID HE JUST SAY COMFORTABLE?! OKAY WOW I GUESS WE BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER- WAIT NOOOO! THAT'S PROBABLY NOT IT!'

Jiren suddenly picked you up, and walk away from the table. "Enough eating. It's training time."

'Saved again.'

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Back in the training room, Jiren and I sit down before training. We changed our clothes to a new one, because we were sweating Olympic runners. Also we just ate, so... Ten minutes break.

"[Y/N]."

"Yes?"

"I noticed you were staring at Toppo a lot. What was your purpose?"

I shrugged. "Mhh... I don't know. I just like his presence... He's a nice person after all."

He nods. "Alright."