Chapter Four

Lizard: We no own Young Justice. DX

Rar (@ninjabeetlegirl14): I NEEDS MAH JAIME.

Lizard: Here.

Rar: *takes plate* Cookies? But, cookies can't-

Jaime: *appears out of nowhere* Did I hear cookies?

Rar: h-ELLO! *hugs Jaime*

Lizard: Now if only I had Kaldur.... :(

Rar: JUST READ THE STORY!!

It was chaos in Mount Justice for a few minutes. The twelve kids split up and ran, searching for exits and the League and Young Justice team split up to chase after them. Marie density shifted through the walls of the cave. Wendy zoomed around with super speed. Angelica and James zipped around, wings sprouting out of theirs backs and shooting staple-like contraptions after their chasers, trapping or tripping them as they pursued. They also blasted a hole in the wall and flew through. Iris shot a grappling hook through the hole in the wall, taking Diana with her as she jumped through. Sandy surfed through on a wave of water she had created. Garth flew around with his dragon wings, zapping his pursuers if they got too close. Cardinal, Clark and Mar'i had disappeared since the smoke bomb was thrown. "Deeps repus!" Zat exclaimed, casting the first spell he could think of.

Yep.

Total. Chaos.

It seemed Batman, Green Arrow, and Superman would have their hands full catching them, even with the team's help. (Lol as if Batman would have a hard time XD)

Artemis POV:

"Who the heck are these kids!?!?" I yelled as the smoke cleared.

"No idea, babe," Wally said, scooping me up, "Come on, let's show this genderbend who the real Kid Flash is!" He took off at top speed after the blonde girl who looked like him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Typical Wally was not one to be bested.

We caught up with the girl and found that she had crashed into her magician companion, who was unable to control his speed.

"Get Rocket over here," I said into my earpiece as Wally set me down.

--

Wendy ran. Faster than she thought she could. She looked over her shoulder to see if she was followed by her dad or the Flash, and immediately after ran into a... wall? No. It was Zat. The both of them lay sprawled out on the floor, quickly getting up. But apparently not quick enough. Her parents ran up, her dad carrying her mom.

Robin POV:

Zatanna and I ran through the halls of Mount Justice. We rounded a corner just in time to see Cardinal run into Mar'i. Mar'i only jumped back a bit, but Cardinal collapsed, looking dazed. "RYAN! SPEAK TO ME!" Mar'i yelled, still taking no notice of us. Cardinal stirred feebly, "Ryan, say something! What's your name!?!?" She yelled, slapping his face.

Ryan coughed a little, "My...my name is... Burrito?"

Mar'i facepalmed, "You ate one of the Reyes' burritos again, didn't you? You know mom said that they'll make even her hallucinate for a week!

And who, by the way, would happen to be your mother?" asked, taking out a couple electric disks from my belt. Zatanna raised her arms to cast a spell if needed.

Mar'i whipped her hair up over her shoulder and turned to look up. She raised her extended fists towards us, and I remembered how she took out most of the League.

"Zatanna!" I cried, ducking behind her.

"Su dleihs!" Zee cried quickly, covering her head with her arms as bolts of blue energy rained down on us.

Unfortunately, one of them did hit her, and she fell down clutching her side.

Mar'i gasped as I caught Zatanna, "Sorry aunt Zee!" She apologized as she grabbed Cardinal and flew off down another hall.

Wait, did she just call Zee her aunt? Who were these kids?

Aqualad POV:

I dove into the water after Sandy. She was incredibly good at swimming, and her gills did mark her as semi-aquatic. Her ability to control water also made it quite possible that she was Atlantean, like myself and Aquaman.

She turned around to see me chasing her, and pulled out her water-bearers, "I do not wish to hurt you, but if you seek to capture me, my friends, and my brother, you give me no choice," she said calmly in Atlantean.

"So, you are Atlantean, just as the king suspected."

Sandy rolled her eyes, "Yes, I am very familiar with King Orin and his family,"  She said sarcastically. What did she mean by that? How did she know the king?

She formed one of her water beares into a mace, and swam forward at an incredible speed, hitting me upside the head before I had the chance to react.

She smirked as I rubbed my jaw, "Learned that one from my dad," she smirked. and something in her eyes told me she knew something I did not.

Miss Martian POV:

Superman went after the armored boy and girl, Green Arrow followed the two girls with bows and arrows, and I grabbed Superboy and flew after the Martian girl and Kryptonian boy.

We finally cornered them in the kitchen.

"Clark! Don't get distracted now!" Marie was yelling at Clark, who was drawn to the static on the TV the same way Connor usually was, "We have to-" She stopped when she saw the two of us standing in the doorway.

"Dangit, " she muttered, " Superboy, we got COMPANY!" she yelled at Clark  again.

Clark was jolted out of his reverie and raised his fists to fight.

I stopped for a moment as I read the emotions coming off them in waves, "You two seem familiar," I said.

Marie's eyes went wide and she let her guard down ever so slightly.

"So do you!" Clark snapped, launching himself at Connor. I couldn't stop staring at Marie, though, and she couldn't stop looking at me.

"You're...you're a white Martian too?" I asked her.

"Half-martian," She sighed, "And I'm really sorry to do this, but..." She sent a telekinetic blast at me, hurling me into the rack of pots and pans.