Intruders: The Reds | Pt. III

Robin's POV

"Hey, Artemis. It's fancy meeting you here. I thought you were at Star City where your 'uncle'  Green Arrow lives?" I teased her, knowing she didn't really live in Star City.

"No, um, I was here.... for my Cousin, yeah, for a spelling bee contest. Here.. at Gotham City"

"C.O.O.L.  Did she W.I.N?"

"N.O" she replied, aggravated.

"D.R.A.G" I teased some more.

"Lady's first," I offered her to enter the telephone booth first.

"No, Your Town, You Go!" she denied the offer quickly.

"Hehehe, okay," I shrugged as I went in.

Recognize: Robin.. B01

As I appeared at the entrance of Mount Justice, everything in sight was on fire and smothered in smoke. A blaze of fire launched at me for a surprise. I somersault away from the attack and then, respond by launching back my blades.

Recognize Artemis.. B07

Artemis appeared when another attack was heading straight at her.

"Watch Out!"

She dodged away while shooting her arrow aimlessly at the same time.

"Who are we fighting?!"

"I don't know, hurry this way!" I motion her to exit my way.

* * *

"I'd disable the motion and heat sensors," I explained to Artemis.

"Now, I'm going check the security cameras." Cramped in a small vent tunnel, I used my tech watch to direct me to the exact location to download the security footage. 

"Good. Let's see who are these punks." Artemis was anxious to see the footage.

"Here...we... GO!" I rapidly brought out four security cameras and projected them onto a screen shown on my watch.

Artemis and I sat there watching Miss Martian, Superboy, Kidflash, and Aqualad casually talking about school and their struggles with their priorities. Then, suddenly, they were ambushed by many odd elements. Then, one camera footage after another went offline.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?"

"They're dead..." I was troubled. I can't think of any alternatives to see who are we against. Then I turned to Artemis. Her face became white as snow.

"No, no. I mean the cameras." A cold sweat trickled down the back of my neck.

"I am sure they are just fine," I reassured her.

"THEY ARE SUPERS! AND WHO ARE WE? NOT SUPERS. THEY TOKE DOWN ALL OUR SUPERS. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE CAN STOP THEM?" Artemis is now panicking. 

"Save them, That's what it's supposed to be." I calmly crawl towards the direction where the rest of the team could possibly be. Finding a shortcut to the hangar.

"HOW CAN YOU BE POSSIBLY CALM?!" she questioned.

"I've been doing this since I was nine; I am used to it."

* * *

Red Torpedo announced through the intercom,

"Surrender yourselves, or your friends will be extinguished. You have 10 minutes."  His familiar robotic voice later cuts off.

After hearing this, more stress was thrown at my heart. It kept racing. We were finally able to reach the hangar despite a few interactions with the red robots. Emerging out of the water, I saw Miss Martian and Aqualad being held in a fire cage, the Sphere was jammed to a wall, and Superboy, Kid Flash, and Flare were restrained by twisted chunks of metal and with water up to their chins.