CLASSIFIED FILE: Destiny Scar

Demographics

Full Name: Destiny Moon

Alias: Moon Claw; Destiny Scar

Date of Birth: ------; Approximate Age: 13 (2010*)

Birth Location: Midway City,Michigan

Gender: Female

Height: 5'ft 8in/ 68in/ 172cm

Weight: 138lb/ 62kg

Eye Color: Dark Grey ( Her eye color occasionally changes depending on her emotions)

Address: 1087 Roosevelt St. MIDWAY, MI 001XX

Medical History

-Underweight; from last recorded

-Dx (Diagnosis): Mild Bi-Polar Disorder

Surgical History

-DNA Genetic Merge-Alteration: Forced and informal clinical studies with testing (2005)

-Chip Implant: Located at the center of the frontal lobe (possibly 2005~2008)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Background: Destiny Moon was abandoned by her biological parents and was put into an orphanage. She was then adopted by an abusive foster parents. She ran away from home  at age 8.

 She is a quiet and calm person. She tends to be by herself but she is always there for her friends. She has trust issues but once you get to know her she's very outgoing, funny, hyper, and social. She is loyal to her close friends but, she has no family since they abandoned her. 

Likes: Video Games, reading, writing, sports, working out, studying, animals and nature.

Dislikes: fake friends, spoiled brats, betrayal, cheater and bullies.

Appearance: Short Bob Black hair; Dark Feathered Wings; Very Fair Skintone.

Her powers: flight; super speed;  freeze breath;  super strength; healing kiss.

Weaknesses: Alter Ego; Rainy Seasons- Unable to take flight;