Chapter 5

May, may not
(8 years ago)

It was the first time Nivedita was kissing a guy......

Brought up in a typical Indian family where parents are conservative by default, Nivedita never had an opportunity to see couples kissing onscreen. Being a good girl, she didn't make use of internet too. And there were novels written by Rabindranath Tagore and Saratchandra Chattopadhyay! They had focussed upon all the aspects of society but not kissing!!

Or maybe they did but she had no idea about that because her parents never permitted her access to them.

She did not know. But what was of greater concern to her was that she did not know how to kiss. She did not know what to do when a guy was moving his lips upon hers. Neither did she know if tasting that guy's saliva was disgusting or pleasing in nature.

Helpless and mortified, she remained standing under Ehan's hold till his husky barritone rasped her ears, breaking her reverie along with it.

"Nivi?"

"Y-yes?" She sluttered as she looked up at him. And then when her eyes found his dark, expecting ones, chills ran down her spine.

She wasn't the one to fulfill Ehan's expectations properly. She had already known that, a long time ago.

"Are you scared?" Ehan's voice rasped in her ears again.

Not knowing what to say, she moved her from left to right and then subtly nodded it up and down, making Ehan giggle like a kid.

"You are scared? Of what??"

"Uh.." she trailed her fingers upon the fabric of his shirt, just near his thumping heart, and replied in a whisper- "I don't know how to kiss."

A gesture so cute and a confession so honest was all that Ehan needed to fall in love. Sheepishly he smiled at himself for accepting his feeling so easily.

"You don't need to know anything. Just go with the flow." He held Nivedita's cheeks a little tighter and spoke over her lips silkily.

"How do I go with the flow?"

"Follow the movement of my lips?" He said and dipped his lips into Nivedita's rosy petals.

Nivedita had tried to keep her eyes open and see what was Ehan doing really. But the impact of the kiss was so strong and mind numbing that her eyes got closed automatically.

She didn't try anthing after that. As per what Ehan had said, she set herself free, allowing herself to go with the flow. The flow took mysterious turns from there. It made her clasp her lips around Ehan's lower lapel and suck on it, just the way he was sucking on her upper one.

This sucking game went strong every minute. It changed sides, changed positions as well. From lips to tongue, both of them had sucked every inch of each other's mouth, discovering a bit of their souls and rejoicing it as if it was the only thing they had waited for all their lives.

Not that it was false. Afterall which person doesn't wait to have the most perfect kiss of his/her life? No one right? Just no one!!

                           ~°~°~

Perfect kiss.

Nivedita blushed for the nth time as she reeled the last night's incident inside her head.

Last night had been magical. SDV college had won the intercollege drama competition last night, following which the kiss happened between Ehan and Nivedita upon the terrace of the hosting college, right under the stars and all that is good in this world.