Chapter Ten

Max sped up through the roads in the mountains and dirt road towards the Alamo Sea, followed by every type of construction vehicle available, filled with manipulated construction workers who would soon be working on a new project. Max parked long a dirt road beside the lake as the workers drove their vehicles down, following the order by Ohm to build what would be the center of all gaming activity. Behind them, the mega tron television followed as it was hoisted up and slowly driven through town and to this location. It was set on top of a tarp and began to play in a loop as a way to make sure they were never set free from their current state.

This development was beyond anything he could have hoped to imagine. The epicenter of all gaming in the city was now being constructed endlessly around the clock. Everything was falling into place, every piece being handed to him without having to make a single move himself. It was like this was all meant of happen. But something kept bothering him. He looked back at the car where Brian and Satt were playing a very dry game of hide and seek. He knew that Nogla had at least by now made it to tell his friends of what had happened to Brian. They'd be coming for him soon. They'd come to shut everything down. They'd take Brian, they'd break the mega tron television, and Nogla would certainly break his nose for what he did to his best friend. He needed protection, for him and his tools of manipulation. And where would be a better place to get that protection than the group of people who had allowed his misdoings?

To the IAA Building.