Chapter Eleven

For some reason, five in the afternoon was early for Craig. But was it usually early for him? Not by far! Five in the afternoon was not early for anyone. It had only seemed early to him today because of his activities the night before. He, Anthony, Scotty, and Marcel had taken to a very intense game of Mario Party. With several noise complaints and their cries of agony throughout the night, one would have thought that they'd stop earlier, but the exact opposite had occurred. Many different varieties of alcohol had allowed them to get through the night, but regret filled each of their temples when the doorbell rang furiously, each of them simultaneously realizing that they had a hangover. Scotty, slumped over a fallen stool in the kitchen groaned first. Anthony on a recliner second. Marcel on the floor, third. And Craig, on the couch, fourth.

Craig crawled off the couch, lethargically. He limped towards the front door and turned the knob slowly. The speed, however, did him no favors, as Nogla came through the door with all the force he could muster, tossing Craig to the floor and startling the other three to a leveled consciousness. With no explaining, Nogla demanded assistance.

"Where's Ohm?" He asked.

"...Ohm?" Craig questioned.

"Ohm!" Nogla repeated. "Where is he?"

"...How the fuck should I know?" Brock pulled a hysterical Nogla to the side as Evan took over and began to explain.

"Ohm kidnapped Brian and we need help finding him." Evan told him.

"...What the f-, why?"

"He's a piece of shit!" Nogla screamed and the four men with hangovers flinched at the loud noise.

"We don't know, yet." Evan admitted.

"Did you check his house?"

"No, Craig! We didn't!" Nogla told him sarcastically.

"Why is he so upset?"

"He misses Brian." Evan teased.

"I don't miss him, Evan!" Nogla claimed. "I would just feel more comfortable if he were here, next to me, where I could see him, unharmed! I don't care about him, otherwise."

"You cried." Evan reminded him.

"Those were tears of frustration!"

"I haven't seen Ohm in a few days." Craig told them. "Scotty, you seen Ohm?"

"I ain't seen that bitch, bitch." Scotty groaned from the kitchen floor.

"Anthony?"

"Leave me alone!"

"...Marcel."

"Fuck Ohm."

"We're all so close." Craig mumbled.

"Find him!" Nogla demanded. "I want my Brian back!"

"How?"

"Figure it out, nerd!"

Craig sat back down on the couch and began to think.

"Oh..." Delirious cooed. "What are ya' gonna do, Mini? Crazy spy shit? Hack into shit? Firewalls and-"

Out of nowhere, the ground began to shake. It startled everyone, even the men who laid sprawled across Craig's living room. Was it an earthquake? A car crashing against his home? Or was it the explosion that had just taken place at the IAA Building?