James King

Name: James King.

Age: 24 at the beginning

Jbo: Bank robber and wheelman

Skills: master mix martial artist kickboxing, Muay Thai, boxing, krav mega, Brazilian jui jitsu, judo) ,expert marksman, advance close combat fighter, athleticism and master parkourist., expert driver, pro engineer and mechanic, high intelligence and expert strategist. Can literally drive anything due to his background. Master safe cracker and lock picker.

Personality: gruff , distant, a little paranoid because of his past. Brave he's always trusted his instincts and they have really never let him astray. He won't put up with anyone bull-shiting him and being dishonest funny right a criminal having a quirk like honesty, James is always and has always been honest and straight forward. Firm believer in respect yes sir no sir no yes ma'am and no ma'am towards elders. Ruthless towards people he considers distant or he his gut feeling about. James is very impulsive yet pragmatic he won't hesitate to put you down if necessary. If it's you or him it's gonna be him he's like that. On the flip side however once you're family ur like blood and when you family he will loyal you. He took a 12 gauge to the chest for his sisters friend Ava when he was seventeen. He loves fighting always has started going to a mma gym when he was 12 and loved it ever since.

Backstory was an ex bank robber who was trained by a marine. His old man skipped out on him when em he was four and when he was eight his mom had a daughter, James took it upon himself to support his mom and his six mom and three year old sister. He was stealing anything and everything, tv's, cars, food, Money, he even delt drugs. James isn't proud of a lot of things he did but he did it entirely out of necessity (his mom had cancer). When he was seventeen he was the best wheelman in the business and joined a crew, he Made hundreds of thousands, he would've done street races but they were to risky..to hot. Still James couldn't save his mother he put his sister at a year around girls school to keep her of his life of crime. James has other very useful skills but he doesn't condone murder, so he's a wheelman and bank robber.

Weapons: custom ar-15, beretta m9 pistol with red laser sight,combat seal knife, and various explosives

Role: usually a scavenger.

Zeus's Appearance

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0994/0236/files/siberian-husky_4217efb5-

Vehicle: